PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Yeah, I had corona virus too. So did my imaginary friend

Get well Jordan.
I have a phantom illness too.
Pain in the bollocks with brainwashed idiots.
You know, after this is all over, there’ll be doctors queuing up to research on you. You’re a medical miracle.

They’ll all want to know how you can string coherent sentences together given youve clearly misplaced your brain at some point in your life

You know, after this is all over, they’ll be doctors queuing up to research on you. You’re a medical miracle.

They’ll all want to know how you can string coherent sentences together given youve clearly misplaced your brain at some point in your life
james OB, you're a perennial twat on here, so perhaps there's doc waiting upon you. Knob.

Player becomes ill with Covid 19, instead of get well soon and other messages of support, an all out war of words break out. Sums up this forum lately, I feel for the mods and admins that have to deal with it all. Who need local rivals when we got our own fans. Come on guys we are better than this, we meant to be The Gentry of the Football World.

You know, after this is all over, there’ll be doctors queuing up to research on you. You’re a medical miracle.

Maybe we all should temper our responses. While providing facts or evidence, we don’t know why Wahwahwah thinks what he does.

Player becomes ill with Covid 19, instead of get well soon and other messages of support, an all out war of words break out. Sums up this forum lately, I feel for the mods and admins that have to deal with it all. Who need local rivals when we got our own fans. Come on guys we are better than this, we meant to be The Gentry of the Football World.
Have reported one of the posts but it is late to be fair

If you're not prepared to do your own research...

hey ho... check out Dr. Buttar

He sounds top notch. Can see why you’ve put your eggs in one basket
18109751-2BE2-4772-BE80-2722A7EEA94A.jpeg

If Rashid Buttar and David Icke lick each other’s face is it true that Jesus will rise again?