PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

boltons1

billymac

Patron
Stu aka boltons1 sadly passed away yesterday, he had fought his brain tumor with great strength and dignity, he leaves a loving wife and a beautiful wee daughter. Stu played for the fans footy team for years and was very much loved by so many, he had hoped to see his beloved PNE play their 5000th game but sadly couldn't, he passed away in his PNE shirt.

Really sad news.

Stu was a nice fella, was a great contributor to the forum of which he continued to show support for through everything.

My thoughts are with all Stu's family and friends at this very sad time.

The Gentry will remember.

Really sad to hear, spoke to him on here plenty of times and pretty sure we played footy together once or twice, will no doubt recognise his face if I saw it. Rest in Peace.

Sad news.

I know a family member of his and she told me on March 6th, just before the lockdown, that it was looking bleak at optimistic best. She was devastated then and I can only imagine her grief right now.

A lovely lad has been taken way too early.

R.I.P. Stuart. You will be missed x

Horrible news, Stu was a great contributor to this forum and came across as a genuinely great guy (I never knew him personally).

Will be sorely missed - thoughts are with all his family and friends.

RIP Stu

Shite news isn't it.. I only knew his username/posts on here but seemed like a decent bloke

I didn’t know him amazingly well but, I did meet him and we spoke occasionally. I always liked him and always loved what a brilliant family man he was he was so proud of them. I feel so sad he never saw another game he so desperately wanted to ( he told me so via a pm at the beginning of lock down). God bless you Stuart.