PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Winter Hill Fire again

Not at all
I’m just held as a bit different because I’m pretty much on a higher social standing than you lot
It’s not easy I will have you know
You're certainly regarded as a bit different, your lordship.
Pray tell me, in what area is the family pile?
NO SMUTTY JOKES PLEASE, ESPECIALLY SID.
Go on then, just a few.

I have to say the ‘idiots’ who use ‘BBQ's’ up there, or even drop a ‘fag end’ in this tinder box weather are probably the same ‘idiots’ on here who say they will not follow the Virus regulations just because someone else has broken them
In which case John, the consequences of what Cummings did are now not only helping a killer virus to spread but are now causing people to set fire to moorland. Blimey, what a bastard he is.

Looking at the issues surrounding litter which have been seen around the UK at beauty spots in the past fortnight, I think now is the time to seize the moment and get tough.

Incidentally, it isn’t just here. My partner’s Facebook page is full of clips from people walking the beaches in Roussillon, complaining about the litter left behind. Hearing about the same in Italy and even Germany. Doesn’t make it right here though.

In which case John, the consequences of what Cummings did are now not only helping a killer virus to spread but are now causing people to set fire to moorland. Blimey, what a bastard he is.

That’s rather a 'big leap'

Even for you Harry