PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Madeline

You seemingly have an unconscious bias then. Whether the parents did it or not I don't actually know, but they've been given a far from easy ride.

You could equally say if they were Gary and Tracey from Callon, then you wouldn't be talking about how they've had it easy because they're working class.

If it were Gary and Tracey from Callon I doubt any discussion would take place at all, no one would give a stuff.

You seemingly have an unconscious bias then. Whether the parents did it or not I don't actually know, but they've been given a far from easy ride.

You could equally say if they were Gary and Tracey from Callon, then you wouldn't be talking about how they've had it easy because they're working class.
Didn't something similar 'supposedly' happen with that kid from Yorkshire a year or so later, who was found under an uncle's bed?

Their blatant neglect is what angers me the most.

3 kids under the age of 4 left on their own in a foreign country.😡

If they hadn’t have been left, she wouldnt have been abducted, if she was🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t like how Some people class them as victims when the blame lies purely at their feet.

Didn't something similar 'supposedly' happen with that kid from Yorkshire a year or so later, who was found under an uncle's bed?
The Shannon Matthews case
All this proved was just how exceptionally stupid some people can be plus the totally chaotic lives they lead
Aside from the fact that the young lass now has a good chance at a future The thing for me was the cost of the whole operation

I don’t like how Some people class them as victims when the blame lies purely at their feet.

Completely agree with that.

However I take exception with the fact that they've had an easy ride when they've actually been given a tough time from the leftwaffe, who wouldn't have given the same stick to a working class family imo.

This was supposed to be my reply to you @kingpne but I didnt press the button🙈👍🏻

The Shannon Matthews case
All this proved was just how exceptionally stupid some people can be plus the totally chaotic lives they lead
Aside from the fact that the young lass now has a good chance at a future The thing for me was the cost of the whole operation

We went on holiday to Spain once, when my eldest son was about two, blonde hair and blue eyes. We had known about the Ben Needham case, with the suggestion he was taken by local gypsies. Our son was playing in a toddler's play area on a slide and round a bout etc with us watching him closely from a few feet away, and a couple of gypsy looking women started following him round, gazing and smiling at him. We noticed them and quickly grabbed him and left. Sends a bit of a shiver whenever we hear in the news about Ben Needham.

Completely agree with that.

However I take exception with the fact that they've had an easy ride when they've actually been given a tough time from the leftwaffe, who wouldn't have given the same stick to a working class family imo.

Probably true, if it was Gary and Tracy from Callon the focus would have shifted to the right with all the hard workers querying how a working class couple and their benefits have paid for a holiday in Portugal and how much they spend on booze and fags and get a new car every couple of years

We went on holiday to Spain once, when my eldest son was about two, blonde hair and blue eyes. We had known about the Ben Needham case, with the suggestion he was taken by local gypsies. Our son was playing in a toddler's play area on a slide and round a bout etc with us watching him closely from a few feet away, and a couple of gypsy looking women started following him round, gazing and smiling at him. We noticed them and quickly grabbed him and left. Sends a bit of a shiver whenever we hear in the news about Ben Needham.

My parents got offered a camel for my sister in Tunisia when we were kids. Unfortunately there was no way to get it back on the plane

YES the 'do goodies' reign supreme on that matter

And see where it gets us
No respect for either Elders or Authorities, Litter all over the place, Beggars on street corners not wanting to work, handouts galore, and more and more Drug related crimes

WELCOME TO MODERN BRITAIN

No wonder those over at Calais want to come here, we are a soft touch

☝☝☝☝☝
This type of hysterical tosh doesnt help to bolster anyone's confidence in the older generation......

The do gooders have no say in the legal tariff whatsoever

No 'edgy'?

They are responsible for the 'soft' way Society now looks at the wasters in our Society
We must rush to help them is the message
When I was their age if I had adopted that attitude
The response would have been go at get a Job you lazy ‘B’
Edited for the Moderators sensitivity

☝☝☝☝☝
This type of hysterical tosh doesnt help to bolster anyone's confidence in the older generation......

Just don’t rely on the cops in Portugal when you go back there Essex

They seem somewhat incompetent to say the least as far as I am concerned
A sex maniac living in the area with a criminal record
Even old PC Dixon of Dock Green might have worked that one out

I‘m really glad you did edgy, every child should feel loved and secure, sadly that’s not always the case. I wish neglectful and selfish/thoughtless parents knew the lasting damage they were causing their children for life, Im 68 now and still to this day cry or get angry or both at my childhood. I always try to concentrate on how lucky and happy my life has been since I was 40, for that I smile and give thanks daily. I hope North Western and his brother are now happy too.
@Joanpne
They are having a girl 😍

No 'edgy'?

They are responsible for the 'soft' way Society now looks at the wasters in our Society
We must rush to help them is the message
When I was their age if I had adopted that attitude
The response would have been go at get a Job you lazy ‘B’
Edited for the Moderators sensitivity
But why are as you put it people wasters
You are not born that way
Everyone deserves a chance. Sometimes two
For some their upbringing can only lead them down a rocky path, the system can be their first ever brush with normal society thus a long and difficult custodial sentence isn’t a form of rehabilitation or punishment for that matter. It’s an occupational hazard
Take a look at jimmy Boyle and the scissors story for a really good example

But why are as you put it people wasters
You are not born that way
Everyone deserves a chance. Sometimes two
For some their upbringing can only lead them down a rocky path, the system can be their first ever brush with normal society thus a long and difficult custodial sentence isn’t a form of rehabilitation or punishment for that matter. It’s an occupational hazard
Take a look at jimmy Boyle and the scissors story for a really good example

jimmy Boyle?
No thanks I would rather NOT