PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Baiting with Smileys.

Agree to a degree, it is done sometimes and shows a level of immaturity that shouldn't be present on a forum like this.

But come on Phil, you're better than airing this publicly. You're just going to get yourself banned again and rightfully so.

We can all conduct ourselves better at times.

Good grief.

Was considering becoming a patron as I seem to be spending time here. Will postpone now until it becomes clear this juvenile waste of internets stays in the Off-Topic section.

Well it’s taken the forum a whole two days to return to the previous level of absolute nonsense, back biting, snarling and name calling. It’s been pretty decent for the last month, but the roundabout has swung back into action.
Aye heres another, in fairness to you, though, you do say what you feel, not in a cowardly way like others.

Agree to a degree, it is done sometimes and shows a level of immaturity that shouldn't be present on a forum like this.

But come on Phil, you're better than airing this publicly. You're just going to get yourself banned again and rightfully so.

We can all conduct ourselves better at times.
Id rather it be out in the open especially for the serial reporters who cant stand their ground and continually report posts instead.

@OOOO3 has admitted that hes one of those.

Perhaps you should all put your big boys pants on and grow the fuck up. Your beyond pathetic the lot of you bickering schoolboys.
although.........................

This is the best place for handbags rather than clog up other threads :)

Ahhh the thread title lured me in. I should have stuck to my 'only peruse the football section' rule.

As you were folks:

45frgs.jpg