PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Guitars

she has a clip on tuner for her wooden guitar, assume it’ll work on an electric?

also she says she needs a capo/kapo is this true or is it just some sort of cheating thing.

A good little free site for chord references for her here. The major and minor chords will be the ones she will be learning first but this is great for when she's progressed and want's a few obscure ones to play around with (y)

How did you get on with it, Guinness?

Taking a bit to be honest mate, theres a few new things in there that I've never really tackled before part of the reason I wanted to try get it conquered 😂

It's the little things like the bend around the 19th fret. Will take a bit to get it smooth but I'll take my time and get it right.

That's great! It's ten seconds you can do that you couldn't do before! Keep at it, you'll get there :)(y)

I can do it fairly smooth up to that bend at the 19th mate, never ventured up that end so my fingers go all over show. Some of the quick little transition sort of things throw me aswell. Not doing to bad though I'll keep at it.

I wouldn't mind getting some more tab books aswell I got a clash one off my girlfriend for christmas and been clanging away at that. It's easier to follow the tab than the youtube videos I find.

Anyone know where to buy cheap second hand ones?

I wouldn't mind getting some more tab books aswell I got a clash one off my girlfriend for christmas and been clanging away at that. It's easier to follow the tab than the youtube videos I find.

Have a look at that mate. Loads of free tabs.

They are uploaded by normal users like me and you that have worked out the tabs/chords for songs. Most are very near to correct, but stay away from anything with less than a four star rating...and only click on the Pro Tab ones if you want to pay.

You might find a few you want to have a go at without having to fork out for the books.

Have a look at that mate. Loads of free tabs.

They are uploaded by normal users like me and you that have worked out the tabs/chords for songs. Most are very near to correct, but stay away from anything with less than a four star rating...and only click on the Pro Tab ones if you want to pay.

You might find a few you want to have a go at without having to fork out for the books.

Cheers pal will have a look next time I'm on.

Chordify is great for learning chords to songs.