PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Players dont care...

I think there's a chance they've started to believe their own hype to a degree. We started so well, overperforming, maybe they just took their foot off the pedal a little, got overconfident, and now they can't find that same gear again?

I think there's a chance they've started to believe their own hype to a degree. We started so well, overperforming, maybe they just took their foot off the pedal a little, got overconfident, and now they can't find that same gear again?
Battery has gone a bit flat. Needs a jump start.

They care and put in the effort but they're just weak minded and a bit spineless.

This is the second time this group have shit themselves when in a good position and slid down the table. As a group they just seem very feeble mentally and it turns into a lack of confidence and poor performances whenever the pressure is on.

Further proof is the way players like Browne & Rudd complain in public whenever there are a few jeers in the crowd, could you see the likes of John Welsh or Paul Huntington publically having a pop at fans and being a massive slapped ass about some criticism?

They care and put in the effort but they're just weak minded and a bit spineless.

This is the second time this group have shit themselves when in a good position and slid down the table. As a group they just seem very feeble mentally and it turns into a lack of confidence and poor performances whenever the pressure is on.

Further proof is the way players like Browne & Rudd complain in public whenever there are a few jeers in the crowd, could you see the likes of John Welsh or Paul Huntington publically having a pop at fans and being a massive slapped ass about some criticism?
Maybe Alex Neil only allows one leader in the dressing room and that's himself.

Wish people would stop mentioning Grezza when talks of a new manager arise.

1. We ain’t getting rid of Neil
2. Even hypothetically, what’s he actually done to warrant the North End job. Salford struggles for large parts of this season, despite a rather large budget for that level.

If Neil ever did leave, we’d need someone poisonous in that dug out. We’ve had nice managers, but they get you so far. And by poisonous, I mean someone everyone loves to hate, not Graham Westley.

A Billy Davies, Neil Warnock type figure. My personal choice would be Joey Barton. If Neil did leave think we’d be nailed on with Gareth Ainsworth.

Wish people would stop mentioning Grezza when talks of a new manager arise.

1. We ain’t getting rid of Neil
2. Even hypothetically, what’s he actually done to warrant the North End job. Salford struggles for large parts of this season, despite a rather large budget for that level.

If Neil ever did leave, we’d need someone poisonous in that dug out. We’ve had nice managers, but they get you so far. And by poisonous, I mean someone everyone loves to hate, not Graham Westley.

A Billy Davies, Neil Warnock type figure. My personal choice would be Joey Barton. If Neil did leave think we’d be nailed on with Gareth Ainsworth.
Joey Barton is a horrible specimen of a human being. Wouldn't want him anywhere near our club.
His French is shit as well.

Joey Barton is a horrible specimen of a human being. Wouldn't want him anywhere near our club.
His French is shit as well.
Which is exactly why I’d want him. Couldn’t give a shit about his history if his teams produce results on the pitch, which his Fleetwood side does.

I fully disagree that our players ‘don’t care.’ Of course they care. We don’t have a dressing room full of pre Madonna’s. But some people have mentioned though is we are lacking leaders on the pitch. This for me is why I would be starting hungtington on Wednesday. We need more shouters on the pitch. Our team is too quiet. Huntington never stops shouting.

Clarke for me will be badly missed in the dressing room. Davies is a top player but I don’t think he will ever make it as a premier league centre back because he doesn’t have leadership qualities. The very best centre backs are ones who can Marshall that back
Four. He doesn’t.

They certainly didn’t seem to be busting a gut yesterday. Came off the pitch like they’d had a stroll in the park. Doesn’t mean they don’t care but you’d expect them to look like they’d been involved in an energetic game of football for 90 minutes