PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil Out?

Neil Out?

• Yes

Votes: 107 40.2%
  • No

Votes: 96 36.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 63 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really don't trust Neil, last season we fell apart after the West Brom "interest", this season Stoke come asking and low and behold we have been fairly crap ever since, Neil gets a new 3 year contract so the only person to "profit" from recent interests is Neil.

I have never been a TH fan but having shelled out for Ledson, Potts and Bayliss and watching them hardly ever or never play you could maybe understand why TH is reluctant to support Neil further.

I seriously doubt that their is a cohesive plan between TH, his lad, John Kay, Ridsdale and Neil as to what is needed and how to go about achieving it, or just lets dodge away at the middle to lower end of this league is about as much as we the fans can expect, I think it's piss poor from the top down resulting in our manager feathering his own nest (new contract) while seeming to yet again let the team take an early summer holiday.
Maybe the reason they hardly ever play is because they're shit, billy? Your lack of trust in an, based on what can only look like a hunch v your apparent trust in the chief scout TH is weird.

I totally back the signing of Bayliss. It was for 1.2 million up front with add-ons. Now, I’m starting to believe that the add-ons would have been in place for this season. I have an awful feeling that Hemmings has told Neil to barely play him this season - just so he can save some pennies on the signing.

I totally back the signing of Bayliss. It was for 1.2 million up front with add-ons. Now, I’m starting to believe that the add-ons would have been in place for this season. I have an awful feeling that Hemmings has told Neil to barely play him this season - just so he can save some pennies on the signing.

Doubt it, he's just been down the pecking order then injured.

That would make the £1.2 million upfront fee poor value though.

Crowe made a lot of sense. He was brought in as a 3rd choice training keeper to allow Hudson to go out on loan

They would have been better off bringing in Billymac as cover.

Crowe is one of the worst signings this club has ever made. At least Ian Ashbee was good at fifa.