PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Rate the movie you've last seen

Friday Night Lights with Billy Bob Thornton as the head coach.

9 out of 10. The soundtrack worked especially well. Several tracks by Public Enemy.

The Septics certainly love their high school footy.

It’s a shame our first XI cricket team didn’t capture Clitheroe’s imagine in quite the same way.

Extraction - on Netflix, basically a blast em up John Wicks style. Ok for what is it. 6.5/10

Hotel Mumbai - Sky Cinema - based on the terror attacks in India in 2008. Bad film though.

Friday Night Lights with Billy Bob Thornton as the head coach.

9 out of 10. The soundtrack worked especially well. Several tracks by Public Enemy.

The Septics certainly love their high school footy.

It’s a shame our first XI cricket team didn’t capture Clitheroe’s imagine in quite the same way.
The series is bloody amazing. "CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CAN'T LOSE"

Extraction - on Netflix, basically a blast em up John Wicks style. Ok for what is it. 6.5/10

Hotel Mumbai - Sky Cinema - based on the terror attacks in India in 2008. Bad film though.
I really enjoyed Hotel Mumbai as a film. Watched it about 6 months ago.

Obviously, I would prefer it had the real life attacks not actually happened.

7.5/10

Just watched Rock n rolla.. The guy ritchie film...yes i know... Its ages old but never saw it.
Not bad... Not his best but ok.

The bit that got me... The junkie step son played by toby kebbel has a mate with him all through the film... Spitting image of barky... Swear to god.. Have a look..

Nearly bought a Riggins American Football shirt when I was pissed once
To be honest I never really warmed to Tim Riggins.

I thought the best character was Coach Taylor, he was a proper decent guy brilliantly portrayed by Kyle Chandler.

His wife was pretty fit as well.😄

To be honest I never really warmed to Tim Riggins.

I thought the best character was Coach Taylor, he was a proper decent guy brilliantly portrayed by Kyle Chandler.

His wife was pretty fit as well.😄
What??? How can you not love Tim?? He 2as the best character by miles. Followed by Landry

Deadpool 2

Was okay but didn't enjoy it as much as I was hoping. Really liked the first one but this just seemed to be trying too hard with the witticisms, and the storyline was a bit lame if honest. Funniest part I thought was only from a bit-part character called Peter, played by Rob Delaney.

6/10

Bone Tomahawk

8/10

I really enjoyed this.

A western/horror about a bunch of cannibals kidnap some people from a small town and the mission to go and rescue them.

Bone Tomahawk

8/10

I really enjoyed this.

A western/horror about a bunch of cannibals kidnap some people from a small town and the mission to go and rescue them.
Now that is a bonkers film. I thought it was shite 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’d still recommend Ford vs Ferrari

best film I’ve seen in years