PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

Perhaps the Hospitals should be doing what the pubs have to do, get the folk of little intelligence to book their slots in advance, and keep all their details for 21 days.

"Hey everyone its gone away."

Perhaps the Hospitals should be doing what the pubs have to do, get the folk of little intelligence to book their slots in advance, and keep all their details for 21 days.

"Hey everyone its gone away."
If you don’t give your name, you’re not coming in.👍

So Trump has used American wealth to buy up the world's supply of Remdesivir - the drug used to save people from death.

His health department has 'struck an "amazing" deal with Gilead for 500,000 doses which amounts to 100% of Gilead's production in July, 90% of it in August and 90% in September. A treatment course of remdesivir is, on average, 6.25 vials.'

Difficult moralities involved.

Some very highly populated BAME areas so not good at all

Going to remain the same until people stop behaving like dickheads and realise that this virus is still in general circuilation. It has only been supressed not eradicated. Time alot of folk realised this.

Some very highly populated BAME areas so not good at all

So let me get this straight, until now throughout this whole pandemic the number of cases from the Government figures has never included any of the drive through testing centres or home testing kits?

That can't be right, can it?

So let me get this straight, until now throughout this whole pandemic the number of cases from the Government figures has never included any of the drive through testing centres or home testing kits?

It certainly appears to be that way.

Yes rather confusing

A good number of pubs aren’t bothering opening on Saturday.

May not be the booze bonanza some are thinking....

So Trump has used American wealth to buy up the world's supply of Remdesivir - the drug used to save people from death.

His health department has 'struck an "amazing" deal with Gilead for 500,000 doses which amounts to 100% of Gilead's production in July, 90% of it in August and 90% in September. A treatment course of remdesivir is, on average, 6.25 vials.'

Difficult moralities involved.

American wealth?

Increased their borrowing more like and bought it on tick.

They‘ve always included all tests in the reporting as far as I understand it - the issue appears to be reporting of local infections. All deaths and all infections are reported nationally but only pillar 1 (ie tested by local councils or hospitals and processed by PHE labs) are reported locally and given to councils. The government say they can only give local pillar 2 results to officials who’ve signed the Official Secrets Act.

Last edited:

I watched and he was truly pathetic. The MPs are now cannily prefacing their questions by stating they dont want bluster as a response. And then he just goes ahead with a blustering response because thats all he knows. Couldnt knot his tie or change a plug for his life. A useless man with no relevant attributes at all thats been managed into power as a role model for the massed ranks of the irresponsible who deferentially think a toff must know what hes doing.