PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Code 37 Sex Crimes is back on - see All 4.

Set in Ghent. Cop show but often amusing.

Her three sidekicks are excellent - especially Bob.

I’m watching War of the Worlds on Sky boxsets.

Quite good, 6.97431756 out of 10.

Das Boot series 2. Halfway through and so far so good.

Nods to Deadliest Catch and Wicked Tuna. Always reliable telly.

Looking forward to the new series of Billions.

The Exeter team on University Challenge have just failed to recognise The Stone Roses singing Made of Stone.

They thought it was The Clash.

The Exeter team on University Challenge have just failed to recognise The Stone Roses singing Made of Stone.

They thought it was The Clash.
They sound like some of the folk who were creaming themselves about getting tickets for the Stone Roses reunion gigs a few years ago.

Please
I beg of everyone
Watch marvellous. BBC iPlayer. You will not regret it
Without doubt one of the most Inspirational stories you will ever see
And you will cry
Best thing I've watched in ages, what a life, what an adventure. I've always rated Toby Jones but he excelled himself in this. Thanks for the recommendation.

Just catching up with early episodes of First Dates.

There was a decent lad on called Gary from Preston who got shunned by a lady from Barnoldswick.

He’d be about 54 now and looked like 3/5 David Eyres with a bit of Phil Brown and Gareth Ainsworth thrown in too.

Must have been one of JD’s mates!

Just catching up with early episodes of First Dates.

There was a decent lad on called Gary from Preston who got shunned by a lady from Barnoldswick.

He’d be about 54 now and looked like 3/5 David Eyres with a bit of Phil Brown and Gareth Ainsworth thrown in too.

Must have been one of JD’s mates!
He works for North End. Liaison officer on matchdays

Anyone seen:

Penny Dreadful: City of Angels
Perry Mason (the new one)

yet?
Watched the first 2 episodes of Penny Dreadful City of Angels, not too sure of it yet, the story line doesn't seem anywhere near as interesting as the original Penny Dreadful, will probably stick with it though as its only 10 episodes

Code 37 Sex Crimes is back on - see All 4.

Set in Ghent. Cop show but often amusing.

Her three sidekicks are excellent - especially Bob.

Missed this post. Glad there's another fan on here.

Bob was off quicker than a stabbed rat when there was talk of him being the new daddy.