PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

That Trump fella.

Quite fascinating how dysfunctional and stupid Fox news thought Obama was during his presidency.

What if Fox News covered Trump the way it covered Obama? It would look like this.

I bet this has got nothing to do with TikTok being owned by a Chinese company and everything to do with those young TikTokers making a mug out of him at his Tulsa rally 😂

Of course. Microsoft were in talks to buy it, so it would have been a US product had he not got involved.

It smacks of 'old man shouting at clouds' to be honest.

This isnt Hong Kong so we dont see it reported here.

Gassing their own people.

The journo, whose stream it came from, Sergio Olmos is Portland based so quite probably there. @egghead may be able to confirm later.

Cheers, the protests are about police brutality and racism.
The states is in a mess and needs to have a long hard look at itself.
The shoot first ask questions later is partly caused by their gun laws and they need to somehow change that culture for a start.
The states is absolutely miles behind the UK in terms of racism, although we have still more to do.

The journo, whose stream it came from, Sergio Olmos is Portland based so quite probably there. @egghead may be able to confirm later.

Yeh, that's the federal courthouse in Portland. The moms group of 'yellow shirts' have been somewhat of a fixture.

If helmet-wearing British Mums were using batons, tear gas and assault rifles, I would expect our police to push back too.

I think that quote needs some better grammar. It's the fed police using tear gas, not a bunch of mums (though, they've copied the hong kong techniques of blowing it back with weed whackers, or covering it with a street cone and putting it out with milk, or throwing it back). They've been using so much there has had to be an emergency environmental impact order issued, and air quality warnings out where I live, which is a good few miles from downtown.

Trump's fed police goon squad left Portland over the weekend. Amazingly, almost everything calmed down. Strange that.

Donald Trump is interviewed by Axios' Jonathan Swan and it is potentially the most embarrassing interview Trump has done, particularly on the topics of coronavirus and voting by mail.

Donald Trump is interviewed by Axios' Jonathan Swan and it is potentially the most embarrassing interview Trump has done, particularly on the topics of coronavirus and voting by mail.

I know that Trump interview was briefly discussed on a different thread but OMG - it really is car crash tv. On this clip, the presenter Pakman is a bit annoying- presumably playing to his own audience - but that will alienate the people who want to ignore any deficiencies of Trump.

Nevertheless, not sure what my favourite moment is. I do particularly like it when Trump looks at a graph of COVID deaths - which clearly has a line for a range of countries - and, as you do - includes data points for a grand total for the world. And he proudly boasts that the USA’ death toll is below that 🤣

Somebody smarter than Trump, that could be pretty much anybody, has informed him you can't win this election if people actually vote. Thus the strategy has become try everything to either delay/cancel the election and if that doesn't work stop as many as possible voting in states I can't win. Then if I still lose call it fake news, a scam, rigged election, even though I was the one trying to rig it. Refuse to leave office drag it through courts.

Watch for the voter hindrance cranking up to new levels in the coming weeks and reaching a crescendo in the final week or so. This is a man who will very possibly be facing criminal charges the moment the shield of the office is gone. His last act before being dragged kicking and screaming out of there will be to pardon himself of all the Russia collusion charges. Guaranteed.

But to my knowledge that only works for federal crimes not state charges. The state of New York is waiting to charge him with bank and insurance fraud.

And who knows what his good friend Ghislaine Maxwell has up her sleeve when she reaches the stage of trying to make a deal that doesn't put her in jail for the rest of her life. It's more than interesting that he's been going out of his way to wish her well recently. While everyone else but Trump rightly vilifies her.

It’s pretty telling that New York’s DA’s commented that they were not worried about statute of limitations expiry. That means they have some pretty heinous things they are looking into.
What a time to be alive.

Somebody smarter than Trump, that could be pretty much anybody, has informed him you can't win this election if people actually vote. Thus the strategy has become try everything to either delay/cancel the election and if that doesn't work stop as many as possible voting in states I can't win. Then if I still lose call it fake news, a scam, rigged election, even though I was the one trying to rig it. Refuse to leave office drag it through courts.

Watch for the voter hindrance cranking up to new levels in the coming weeks and reaching a crescendo in the final week or so. This is a man who will very possibly be facing criminal charges the moment the shield of the office is gone. His last act before being dragged kicking and screaming out of there will be to pardon himself of all the Russia collusion charges. Guaranteed.

But to my knowledge that only works for federal crimes not state charges. The state of New York is waiting to charge him with bank and insurance fraud.

And who knows what his good friend Ghislaine Maxwell has up her sleeve when she reaches the stage of trying to make a deal that doesn't put her in jail for the rest of her life. It's more than interesting that he's been going out of his way to wish her well recently. While everyone else but Trump rightly vilifies her.
Who would be so fucking dumb to vote a clown to run their country? It’s embarrassing.
I still reckon he is the same bloodline as Boris.