PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Who are the Music Legends?

Yep, probably one of the best live performances you'll ever see aswell. Give me the chills now and I've heard it a million times.
I saw that recording recently. Was it on the Old Grey Whistle Test not long before Kurt Cobain died?

Looks like a lot of folk are picking their 'favourites' rather than those who will have long lasting legendary status. I think if we are going for influence they had on rock and pop, the Beach Boys would be worth including as would Chuck Berry.
Record sales would probably see Madonna and Micheal Jackson on the list?

Itā€™s the guitarists from the 60ā€™s and 70ā€™s for me. Many were truly ground breaking . Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Ritchie Blackmore, David Gilmour, Brian May spring to mind.
Love all those....and almost all of those, plus Hendrix, would probably pay homage to Chuck Berry, LIP.