PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Wigan athletic in administration

Can only hope Raefil. I think a few more clubs will be struggling to be blunt.

Balancing the books and survival will be the main issue for many clubs in the Championship and below.

Transfers and signings will be replacements for departures I think, with clubs looking for profits to help finance the season.

Similarly I have to ship a mixture Of butter and meat & potatoe pies down to Reading several times a year. I’m sure Rounds pies are as good as you say they are but I’d like to give a special shout out to Broadway Pantry who’s pies are pretty good as well.
Where is Broadway Pantry Chris ??

This saga is carrying on it seems.

Not too sure where it has come from, nor how serious the suggestion is, but many Wigan fans are in uproar as there is a suggestion that a potential new owner, or someone anyway, may potentially move them out of the DW stadium and to Leigh Sports Village instead.

Upon seeing the angry reaction from BeteNoir, I doubted myself momentarily. So I've just got myself a butter pie and melted a load of cheese over it. Turns out I'm spot on correct and BeteNoir doesn't have the slightest clue about butter pies 😂

Had a text this afternoon from a good mate who is a Wigan fan telling me that Simon Grayson will be joining WA. When pressed as to whether WA have the cash to start the EFL season this weekend he wasn't so sure. Seems some Americans now lead the take over bunch.

This saga is carrying on it seems.

Not too sure where it has come from, nor how serious the suggestion is, but many Wigan fans are in uproar as there is a suggestion that a potential new owner, or someone anyway, may potentially move them out of the DW stadium and to Leigh Sports Village instead.
Shocker that. Folk from Wigan and Leigh don't tend to get along, despite being in the Metropolitan Borough of Wigan, Leigh is fiercely independent and resent being 'in Wigan'.

If we thought Wigan's attendances were bad now, wait until the club move out of the town altogether.

Middlesbrough want to sign the Wigan captain Morsey. Think that their opening bid will be rejected, but can see them trying again. It seems that all the best players at Wigan will be leaving.

My mate is a Wigan fan and he is under the impression that an American is after them and he also owns other American sports clubs. With these clubs / Franchises he has moved them to other parts of the country. The thought is he might be looking to relocate them.

My mate is a Wigan fan and he is under the impression that an American is after them and he also owns other American sports clubs. With these clubs / Franchises he has moved them to other parts of the country. The thought is he might be looking to relocate them.
I have heard that a buyer wants to move Wigan to Leigh sports village

Sam Morsy to Boro & Nathan Byrne to Derby.

Surprised another L1 club hasn't tried to sign Garner off them.

SHERIDAN TO TAKE CHARGE OF WIGAN

John Sheridan
will take over the role as manager of Wigan Athletic over the weekend.

The former Oldham boss is currently manager of league of Ireland side Waterford United and will take his last game with them tomorrow night against Bohemians.

Sheridan will replace Leam Richardson, who will stay at Wigan, as manager of the League One club.