PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

I’m starting Bosch.

It’s clear after one episode that it’s a good choice.

Plenty of familiar faces in there including Ira from Cyrill and Jerry from ER (did he ever actually have a storyline in the 15 years or so he was on it?!)
Love the books and I think he is an excellent Bosch

Im very late to this one, but just started watching Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, quite enjoying it so far, easy to watch at only 25 minutes an episode and you can dip in and out of it, might take a while to watch all 14 series

Kept seeing The Boys season 2 advertised, I'd never watched the first one so decided to give it a go, 5 episodes in and I'm loving it, if you're into superhero stuff or in this case anti hero you'll enjoy this. It's on prime.

Should also add that although it's superhero shizzle it's definitely not for kids.

Not a great fan of much British TV in recent years but I do have a soft spot for Doc Martin which will sadly end after its tenth series in 2021.

They did nick the idea from the truly great Northern Exposure though.

Started Bloodline tonight on Netflix, it looks ok after episode 1, a little like Ozark, I'll jump back to Bates Motel when this is done.

Not a great fan of much British TV in recent years but I do have a soft spot for Doc Martin which will sadly end after its tenth series in 2021.

They did nick the idea from the truly great Northern Exposure though.
Agreed. Started watching them all again during lockdown. Fantastic series.

Didn’t see WWTBAM tonight, but the million quid question wasn’t that difficult.

I played footy with the first guy to win 64k when I was at university. Played him in perfectly behind the fullback twIce in the same game but he messed up on both occasions.

Didn’t see WWTBAM tonight, but the million quid question wasn’t that difficult.

I played footy with the first guy to win 64k when I was at university. Played him in perfectly behind the fullback twIce in the same game but he messed up on both occasions.
was very suspicious that a man who has been a politics and history teacher had a politics and history question for the £500k and £1million questions, he seemed to have a lot of easy questions, kind of get the feeling they wanted someone to win the million to get people talking about the show

was very suspicious that a man who has been a politics and history teacher had a politics and history question for the £500k and £1million questions, he seemed to have a lot of easy questions, kind of get the feeling they wanted someone to win the million to get people talking about the show
I didnt know it was still a thing until I saw something on BBC news last night

My 13 year old knew the million pound question, he did it in school during lockdown.

Was watching The Fall, then started season 3...recommend you stop after 2, it just turns so boring and depressing.
A shame as i enjoyed seasons 1 and 2.