PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Appeal for Barkys Red Card - Dismissed/Ban reduced. (Confirmed)

I haven’t studied repeats of the clash but at the time it appeared to me both players went into a challenge in exactly the same way, I have no idea how one is deemed a red card and the other not.

However it wouldn’t surprise me if the referees union stands by it today.

It pissed me off so much on Saturday, I just stopped watching and went out to enjoy the sunshine, the game was ruined by sheer ineptitude by the referee, to put things right you would have to replay the game.

If I was AN this would prompt me to spend the next week doing squealing, diving & rolling around lessons.
No justice.

That decision makes no sense at all. Either it’s a red or it’s not, we have already paid the price of missing the player for the game against Stoke so why is he missing another if it’s not red? What about their player! What a farce the FA is.

That decision makes no sense at all. Either it’s a red or it’s not, we have already paid the price of missing the player for the game against Stoke so why is he missing another if it’s not red? What about their player! What a farce the FA is.
They have said it is a red but not a 3 game suspension red just a 1 game suspension red

We will just have to play this game this Sunday without Barkhuizen. Will Johnson be back? If so:

Rudd,
Rafferty, Bauer, Davies, Hughes
Pearson, Ledson
Browne, Johnson, Sinclair
Stockley

If no Johnson then Harrop.