PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Sinclair

Sinclair has scored a decent number of goals without looking at his best since arriving but you could see the confidence flow once he scored today.

I've noticed he has been coming in for a bit of stick recently but I still believe he will be a key player for us.

Is that who I think it is, 'the forum godfather' ? 🤭

Where the smeg did they dig him up from 😂😂

Agree with the sentiment though. His scoring record sure isn't bad for us. Maybe he needs to be stopped handed defensive duties and just let him attack.
Isn't he the guy from X Factor from a few years ago called Wagner? Really shit but Louis Walsh ....."I really like him Simon, there's something about him".

Been a hell of a goal threat since he arrived. Like everyone, he has a job to do off the ball, and he's doing it well, popping up as a poacher in the box.

I'll be the first to admit that I was on Sinclair's case today before the game turned in our favour. He was absolutely anonymous in the first half.

But in that second half - flipping heck. He absolutely ran them ragged. Certainly knows how to finish. Want to see that more consistently.

I think his days as an out & out winger are behind him.

Needs to be allowed to drift centrally at every opportunity and get in that six yard box.

Just need to make sure there is someone always there to cover him and keep him out of our own half as much as possible.

This. Particularly getting into the six yard box. He is still quick with good close control as his 2 goals showed today. I just hope that AN knows this and will use our new striker in tandem.

He's lethal when he gets in and around the 6 yard box. Scored many, many gosls for Celtic doing that. Need to play to his strengths as he's a genuine match winner at this level.

I think his days as an out & out winger are behind him.

Needs to be allowed to drift centrally at every opportunity and get in that six yard box.

Just need to make sure there is someone always there to cover him and keep him out of our own half as much as possible.
Yep. Said in the match day thread as the first goal was going in, Maguire and Sinclair should be playing each other’s position. They’re both wasted where they started today, Maguire is much more of a threat off the left.