PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Back Bench MP Boris Johnson

Just caught up with the party political broadcast by Johnson on Marr this morning, the man is a moron. How the feckin hell can you be "fearless whilst using common sense" To be fearless you take risk, using common sense means you avoid it. It's like when he told everyone to stay in doors but to go out and bustle, like I said utter moron.

I sometimes come on here and think bad language is used unnecessarily. On this occasion, I’d like to point out your language isn’t bad enough!

Heard a rumour today, (that’s all it is) that he has left his partner and child and had an injunction placed on the press regards the subject. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I sometimes come on here and think bad language is used unnecessarily. On this occasion, I’d like to point out your language isn’t bad enough!
I can’t be doing with the bad language, it’s a sign of a lack of fucking intelligence.

Heard a rumour today, (that’s all it is) that he has left his partner and child and had an injunction placed on the press regards the subject. 🤷🏼‍♂️
This was the other week I think if it involved a violinist. No idea if true though

And the rumour is he has now left his latest victim and child.

Mucky pup's these MP's, the higher they get up the ladder the more bolder they seem to get ;)

LABOUR No2 Angela Rayner has struck up a close friendship with a married MP who ran her deputy leadership bid.

High-flying Rayner, 40, who has split from her husband, has grown increasingly close to her loyal colleague and ex-campaign chief Sam Tarry, 38.

And Jezza's been no slouch in the bed hopping stakes in his early years, randy old goat :LOL:

Mucky pup's these MP's, the higher they get up the ladder the more bolder they seem to get ;)

LABOUR No2 Angela Rayner has struck up a close friendship with a married MP who ran her deputy leadership bid.

High-flying Rayner, 40, who has split from her husband, has grown increasingly close to her loyal colleague and ex-campaign chief Sam Tarry, 38.

And Jezza's been no slouch in the bed hopping stakes in his early years, randy old goat :LOL:

Have you got the link for this?

Difference being I'm pretty sure the two you've mentioned know how many children they've got.

You are the most gullible man in Gullible City if you're latching onto this sort of irrelevant diversionary bullshit

You are the most gullible man in Gullible City if you're latching onto this sort of irrelevant diversionary bullshit

For balance was this aimed at just me or will you be offering the same advise to another poster on here who has stated a rumour about Bojo and his own 'relationships' ?