PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

The ending to that Haunting on Hill House was abysmal, won't be bothering with this second one.

Just finished Rise of Empires: Ottoman Empire. Enjoyed it, 6 parts about the Conquest of Constantinople.

The Roman one is good too, 4 seasons of that.

The ending to that Haunting on Hill House was abysmal, won't be bothering with this second one.

Just finished Rise of Empires: Ottoman Empire. Enjoyed it, 6 parts about the Conquest of Constantinople.

The Roman one is good too, 4 seasons of that.
Got 2 episodes left.

Bly is decent the ending is kinda naff but it is expected to be once you watch the beginning and you already know how the series will sort of end...

This.

American Murder
The family next door.
Brilliant but sad, it'll stick with you for days afterwards.
Have to say, you’d have never have thought that Chris Watts was capable of all that in what you see of him.

Gripping programme but totally tragic.

Watched quite a few things the last few months or so......

Ozark
Oz - The Prison series
The Wire (again)
Ray Donovan
How To Survive A Murder
Fresh Prince of Bel Air (with my 10 yr old lad)😄

Ozark & Ray Donovan = 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

I didn’t want either to end.

Dark is one of those brilliant series that slip through the net and nobody sees it, I've watched the lot and its brilliant, you'll love it.
I watched that too. Agree it’s good but low budget sets and fixed cameras make it seem a bit amateurish. The acting isn’t too great either.

Watched quite a few things the last few months or so......

Ozark
Oz - The Prison series
The Wire (again)
Ray Donovan
How To Survive A Murder
Fresh Prince of Bel Air (with my 10 yr old lad)😄

Ozark & Ray Donovan = 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

I didn’t want either to end.
Ozark is excellent, roll on the 4th series.

Haven’t seen Ray Donovan but will give it a go. I think it’s on Sky?

Tried watching Brave new World on sky the other day, got through the first 2 episodes but wasn't really enjoying it, think its 9 episodes in total, not sure i'll bother with the remaining episodes

Tried watching Brave new World on sky the other day, got through the first 2 episodes but wasn't really enjoying it, think its 9 episodes in total, not sure i'll bother with the remaining episodes
I was really looking forward to it cause it's my favourite book.

Didn't really enjoy it and gave up a few episodes in

Have to say, you’d have never have thought that Chris Watts was capable of all that in what you see of him.

Gripping programme but totally tragic.

I saw this story some months ago and watched the documentary the day it came out 30th September. It’s horrific and it has bothered me for weeks. I can’t even begin to imagine the terror that Shanann’s family went through. I agree Chris Watts looks so unassuming and placid and a really good dad, I think that is what’s most scary.

I saw this story some months ago and watched the documentary the day it came out 30th September. It’s horrific and it has bothered me for weeks. I can’t even begin to imagine the terror that Shanann’s family went through. I agree Chris Watts looks so unassuming and placid and a really good dad, I think that is what’s most scary.
**SPOILER ALERT**

I’ve read a bit more on all of this Joan and he’s confessed to knowing he was going to kill them all for weeks, even saying that when he tucked the kids in that night, he was thinking this is the last time I’m going to do this.😢

He even drugged her hoping she’d miscarry the baby.😔

Last edited: