PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Rate the movie you've last seen

You need to see her in Ratched on Netflix, she still looks great.
What did you make of Rached Mark?

watched the whole series, one minute I thought it was ace, the next shite. Weird series.

Watched The Shining last night. A film I have enjoyed in the past but last night it just didn't hit the mark. Littered with inconsistencies and felt as though Kubrick was being quite self indulgent at times.

The film isn't aging well imo.

5/10.

Watched The Shining last night. A film I have enjoyed in the past but last night it just didn't hit the mark. Littered with inconsistencies and felt as though Kubrick was being quite self indulgent at times.

5/10.
Used to think this was about the scariest film I'd ever seen (probably watched it about 10 times), but you're right.

Watched the Da Vinci Code for the first time last night.
Quite enjoyed it even though I'd have to watch it again to understand what it's all about.😁
Tom Hanks top notch as always.

5/10.
There's lots of hidden messages in The Shining, watch it again you must do better.
It isnt a scary film though but it is interesting.

There's lots of hidden messages in The Shining, watch it again you must do better.
It isnt a scary film though but it is interesting.
Seen it many times and aware of a lot of hidden meanings, but there is a lot weird just for the sake of weird going on. Also although shot well, overall the production quality isn't aging well.

The trial of the Chicago 7 / Netflix

8/10. About anti Vietnam protestors in the 60’s. Surprisingly good with a top rate cast. Nice to watch a film that didn’t think gratuitous violence was a substitute for a story.

The trial of the Chicago 7 / Netflix

8/10. About anti Vietnam protestors in the 60’s. Surprisingly good with a top rate cast. Nice to watch a film that didn’t think gratuitous violence was a substitute for a story.
I really enjoyed it, very funny in parts as well

5/10.

It’s probably one of the most overrated films of all time.

The little boy is good though.

Watched that Collateral on BBC 4. Knew it would be shit and it didn’t disappoint.

The subplots, such as they were, involving the MP and the lesbian vicar, were totally and utterly pointless.

Borat 2 on Amazon last night.... Was ok... Nothing more... Simply could not reach the first, very simiar to his Who Is America show a while back. His daughter is quite funny and there are one or two shocks but its all very set up and predictable.
Worth 90mins with a brew n biccies

Borat 2

Think Rudy Guiliani would be sacked on the spot in a normal country/ regime.

It's an alright watch, not much scope for a sequel but they did what they could.

A Heavy Heart (Herbert)

Set in Leipzig about a former East German boxer who is in his 60s and working as a debt collector and a bouncer. Finds out he has a degenerative disease and tries to get in touch with his daughter.

Similar premise to The Wrestler but has a Ken Loach feel to it. A proper Netflix hidden gem.