PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Pearson is a gift to the opposition.

Haha, nowhere in sight after a win

some of us have to work been flat out for the last 3 weeks, caught the Brentford game highlights so couldn't comment, great result though and Sinclair took his chances well, however today at home was just like so many home games, let's not lose and worry about them instead of taking the game to them. It was yet again piss poor at home with Maguire up front absolutely useless, Pearson should have been hooked and not Ledson but this is nothing new at home this year.

some of us have to work been flat out for the last 3 weeks, caught the Brentford game highlights so couldn't comment, great result though and Sinclair took his chances well, however today at home was just like so many home games, let's not lose and worry about them instead of taking the game to them. It was yet again piss poor at home with Maguire up front absolutely useless, Pearson should have been hooked and not Ledson but this is nothing new at home this year.
Bollocks.

You only post after defeats or a bad run.

It's pretty sad.

and you are a prick but I suppose we have just got to put up with it, I suppose you have plenty of time dole boy.
Haha, dole boy, what a scum bag.

I work 5 days a week pal, must have it a lot easier than you though if you this bitter and pathetic. 3 weeks with no internet access, I don't know what you do but I bet it's grim.

I'll say one thing about Pearson. Can anyone remember the last game where he didn't go down with cramp?

I mentioned this yesterday. Seems to be a regular thing... so why? Not fit enough? Or training hard enough? Or just covering that much ground? Seems to be a fairly recent thing though

I mentioned this yesterday. Seems to be a regular thing... so why? Not fit enough? Or training hard enough? Or just covering that much ground? Seems to be a fairly recent thing though
Short hamstrings. Only a small lad.

Personally I think Pearson was carrying an injury before Saturday, He did not want to come off, but still made himself available for the ball. Even when it was clear kicking was a problem. I doubt he will play on Wednesday or Saturday. A break enforced, but needed I think. He just wants to play and give what he can. He's not the problem for the Team performances, most of them our. To much playing it backwards and side ways, over hitting it and playing it into places players should be but seem to be AWOL. But Pearson is not the issue. Lets hope this break relights his fire and he comes back and leads us on to mid-table which is the most I now expect for us.