PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Bottom 6 at best.

Here’s to hoping pal, worrying times indeed eh... 😬
Grow up and stop trolling fellow PNE fans. Your faux sarcasm isnt funny and neither is some of the offensive and insulting language you are using.

Whilst the win last night was undoubtedly promising the "I'm right because we won one game" posters are not only statistically illiterate but also failing to take account of the opposition's performance. The Championship is a tough, tight division and games are often won on small margins. As such, let's judge things at the end of the season and respect different opinions along the way.

Grow up and stop trolling fellow PNE fans. Your faux sarcasm isnt funny and neither is some of the offensive and insulting language you are using.

Whilst the win last night was undoubtedly promising the "I'm right because we won one game" posters are not only statistically illiterate but also failing to take account of the opposition's performance. The Championship is a tough, tight division and games are often won on small margins. As such, let's judge things at the end of the season and respect different opinions along the way.
Isn’t that exactly what Alex Neil got slated for saying after the Cardiff game?

I think a few of us are allowed to chirp up and give a bit back. I was called a twat for defending Alex so I’m going to bask in the glory of another brilliant away win.

I think a few of us are allowed to chirp up and give a bit back. I was called a twat for defending Alex so I’m going to bask in the glory of another brilliant away win.
Fair enough, and I've been known to launch both barrels back to posters too. I'm not advocating sanitised language and "safe spaces" but there is a difference between "chirp" that's based on PNE winning, Alex getting his tactics right etc and posts that are just personal for the sake of it.

Hey Snowflake,

My 'one' post was quoted FOUR times by our silent friend @Mer5eywhite within second's of the final whistle on Sunday (almost gloating at another defeat), apologises if I missed you running to my defence on that one?

If people are going to make ridiculous accusations of trying to avoid relegation, 3/4 games into a season, then surely they should expect a little jousting in return?

If that offends your good self, then even better :).

Hey Snowflake,

My 'one' post was quoted FOUR times by our silent friend @Mer5eywhite within second's of the final whistle on Sunday (almost gloating at another defeat), apologises if I missed you running to my defence on that one?

If people are going to make ridiculous accusations of trying to avoid relegation, 3/4 games into a season, then surely they should expect a little jousting in return?

You suggested that looking at performances across around 36 games with largely the same set of players was illogical and a ‘snapshot’ whilst simultaneously using 45 minutes against Brentford to back your position.

Your tone was sneering and I quoted you several times after the defeat the other day to point out that you should perhaps be a little less cock sure.

I’m pleased we won and also rather pleased that you felt the need to reply. It demonstrates you possess vulnerability and other more likeable human traits.

😊

Hey Snowflake,

Snowflake? Bedwetters? How old are you? Also, where do you draw the line with insulting people using words linked to disability? You can't offend me - call me a smug twat for all I care - but have a think about who else you might be offending with your language. You are on thin ice.

Btw, we know you struggle with statistics but I seem to recall Mersey basing his view on actual results. Happy for you to have a different view but suggest you leave off the personal insults until you can control your language and until you understand the discrimination laws a bit better.

Snowflake? Bedwetters? How old are you? Also, where do you draw the line with insulting people using words linked to disability? You can't offend me - call me a smug twat for all I care - but have a think about who else you might be offending with your language. You are on thin ice.

Btw, we know you struggle with statistics but I seem to recall Mersey basing his view on actual results. Happy for you to have a different view but suggest you leave off the personal insults until you can control your language and until you understand the discrimination laws a bit better.
Are you suggesting calling someone a bedwetter is somehow ableist?

Are you suggesting calling someone a bedwetter is somehow ableist?
No, I am suggesting it is a term that should not be used because it is a small step away from other insults that would breach the laws re discrimination and hate speech. Like them or not, but these are the laws. Plus there are plenty of other insults that can be used. Surely you can see that?

No, I am suggesting it is a term that should not be used because it is a small step away from other insults that would breach the laws re discrimination and hate speech. Like them or not, but these are the laws. Plus there are plenty of other insults that can be used. Surely you can see that?

Shut up you clown. Just be happy that we won and our nightmare fixture list to start the season has passed and we have some easier games ahead

Shut up you clown. Just be happy that we won and our nightmare fixture list to start the season has passed and we have some easier games ahead
Read my posts above, including a positive appraisal of last night's win. I've said my piece on the other stuff and will shut up on that as you suggest.
ps I have just contacted the RSC (Royal Society of Clowns) and they can't find my membership details anywhere (an attempt to change the mood)

I’m 99% sure that wetting the bed is not a disability. I understand your point but he hasn’t made any discriminatory comments so pretty daft to point it out.

He’s clearly thinks he’s a bit of a WUM who doesn’t like being on the other end of it

So, just to be clear, you are getting offended over something that hasn't even been said? Sucks to be you....

Back on topic, I think we can all safely agree we won't be battling to avoid the bottom 3 this season (which was the original point). Everything else is just noise.

So, just to be clear, you are getting offended over something that hasn't even been said? Sucks to be you....

Back on topic, I think we can all safely agree we won't be battling to avoid the bottom 3 this season (which was the original point). Everything else is just noise.
Hope you’re right Mr B.