PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Rum & Coke

pnewortham

Patron
Morgan's Spiced & coke, clearly a king of drinks.

Currently got a bottle of Dead Man's Fingers, very good. Went fancy tonight with ice, ginger ale and chunks of fresh pineapple.

So, rum. How do you drink yours?

Couldn’t believe the length of the rum aisle at the supermarket when I went to St Lucia!

Visited the Rivers distillery in Grenada last year. Rustic to say the least. It’s been going since 1785 and uses a waterwheel made in England.

Prefer my rum neat, unless it’s the pretty grim Bundaberg which you can helpfully get mixed with coke on draught in Australia!

Couldn’t believe the length of the rum aisle at the supermarket when I went to St Lucia!

Visited the Rivers distillery in Grenada last year. Rustic to say the least. It’s been going since 1785 and uses a waterwheel made in England.

Prefer my rum neat, unless it’s the pretty grim Bundaberg which you can helpfully get mixed with coke on draught in Australia!
Would love that! Be like a kid in a candy shop

Ice or no ice?

That may partially depend on whether or not I can be arsed to go to the kitchen. If I could, I’d probably have a slice of lime too.

I’ve had a bottle of DMF. Quite an interesting drop. Pretty sure I tried Paddy’s one in a bar on the way to see Morrissey in March.

That may partially depend on whether or not I can be arsed to go to the kitchen. If I could, I’d probably have a slice of lime too.

I’ve had a bottle of DMF. Quite an interesting drop. Pretty sure I tried Paddy’s one in a bar on the way to see Morrissey in March.
It's nice its got hints of caramel and coffee without being sweet. It was less than £20 from Asda

Currently got a bottle of Dead Man's Fingers, very good. Went fancy tonight with ice, ginger ale and chunks of fresh pineapple.

Neat , no ice....

However, when I am in Barbados, I do like a rum punch during the day when it is about 30 degrees....

Don't want to sound morbid but a bloke I know committed suicide and there was an empty bottle of Dead Mans Fingers Rum beside him, it's given me the creeps whenever I see it on the shelves ever since.

Don't want to sound morbid but a bloke I know committed suicide and there was an empty bottle of Dead Mans Fingers Rum beside him, it's given me the creeps whenever I see it on the shelves ever since.
Seems very apt, however not a laughing matter.