PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Red button games on nowtv/Sky.

Thanks. That would presumably to watch on a phone? Or maybe tablet/iPad? And you’d need to place a bet, I think!

Not sure I want to do this - but does anyone have experience of the quality !
qualitiy is normally good and you dont need to place a bet you just need an account

Think I will wait to see how Saturday goes 1st before I commit myself..............

The thought of paying a tenner to watch us get taken apart by them fills me with dread in all honesty.
Don't be soft!

It's the home game of the season.

You'll be watching! (y)

Slightly bemused that SKY have a penchant for showing PNE vs Cardiff games but tend to steer clear of our Blackburn games, can only recall one getting live coverage since 2015.

Slightly bemused that SKY have a penchant for showing PNE vs Cardiff games but tend to steer clear of our Blackburn games, can only recall one getting live coverage since 2015.
Got a feeling this is more the Club than Sky. This is the clubs big payday for Ifollow, you bet its going to Crash on the night. But the club need the money, Sky Red button will not give them that pay out.

Last seasons arrangement whereby all midweek championship games were televised live on red button seems to have been kicked into touch.
Ifollow is hit and miss for me and that's being generous.