PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

IFollow

I received an email about this. As I mentioned on the petition thread, this suggests to me that we won’t be allowed into Deepdale any time soon.

Not on the red button.

For those who selected option 3 the email codes are on the way.

I've just tried to sign up for this game with promotional code but but I get no further than confirm payment
Every time I seem to have trouble signing up and then when I succeed it's hardly top broadcasting and just look @ the number of Championship clubs who have opted out of this service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you still have to watch through mobiles/tablets?or can it be watched through a smart TV?any help is appreciated

If you have a firestick silk browser is your friend. Alternatively a laptop and a hdmi lead
Ok thanks. I did try doing all this last season but to no avail .tried ringing ticket office and they couldn't help either .ill give it another go tonight. Thanks paddy

Ok thanks. I did try doing all this last season but to no avail .tried ringing ticket office and they couldn't help either .ill give it another go tonight. Thanks paddy
Last season it was a bit more fiddley on Silk browser having to set it up in desktop mode. This season they have changed the video player and it works just by logging in on pne.com and pressing play.

Last season it was a bit more fiddley on Silk browser having to set it up in desktop mode. This season they have changed the video player and it works just by logging in on pne.com and pressing play.
Thanks iv set it up on a fire stick through fire for i think as couldn't find silk .what time does coverage usually start ?

£10 is just too expensive for what you get
Poor overall product and experience
Owt is better than nowt when you are desperate to see what’s happening.

How is your new granddaughter? I’m still proper chuffed for you.

Yes me too same as reading game only keeps buffering its annoying after paying all that money for a season subscription

Mines ok but I load it up really early now which seems to ensure it works.