PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Random thoughts.

I've got an electron beam welder in the shed, I don't use it much as I prefer traditional welding techniques. I'd be interested to know the depth of the weld penetration aroung the hinges compared to if you had used Manual Metal Arc welding.
From my experience, they can be up to 300mm deep....

I've got an electron beam welder in the shed, I don't use it much as I prefer traditional welding techniques. I'd be interested to know the depth of the weld penetration aroung the hinges compared to if you had used Manual Metal Arc welding.
I just bought mine last week off eBay. Is yours a similar model?

Screenshot 2020-11-15 at 10.13.51 PM.png

Yeah but sadly Ive run out of electron particles, I'm waiting for a delivery from China then I can get a few more codings under my belt.

Yeah but sadly Ive run out of electron particles, I'm waiting for a delivery from China then I can get a few more codings under my belt.
Yeah ditto - we're in the same boat - desperately hoping that Liz Truss delivers on that promise of a trade deal with the China Board of Electron Beam Welding Manufacturers and Suppliers.

Just another random thought, how are the electrons packaged? Do they charge extra?

Or is it a negative charge.....? :unsure:

Queen of the South bought a player called Nortei Nortey, if he gets sent off, does that make him a naughty Nortei Nortey? Is that quite possibly the strangest name of a footballer going?