PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Browne Starts v England

Maybe a quick 2nd and 3rd test - providing they result in a Negative - allow him available for the Bastard Plastic match?...

Is it not 7 days if you’ve tested positive and 14 days of you’re a close contact?
Presuming he had no symptoms prior to his test, then he must self isolate for 10 days from the date of the positive test.
If he has no symptoms at the end of the isolation period then the isolation period is ended, but I am not sure if our elite sports people have exemption from these rules which us mere mortals don't have?. 🤔

I see that Maguire wasn't called off the bench yet again despite 5 Subs being made as the Irish failed to score yet again.

Waste of his time going over with them if they aren't prepared to use him.

I see that Maguire wasn't called off the bench yet again despite 5 Subs being made as the Irish failed to score yet again.

Waste of his time going over with them if they aren't prepared to use him.
It’s ridiculous they’ve called him as a replacement and then they just make him sit on different benches all over Europe.