PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or alternatively Fisher is not being completely honest, making himself look a bit more available to drive his price up a bit whilst avoiding spoiling his repuation with supporters? I trust virtually nothing clubs and footballers say to the press - there is nearly always an angle.
They've been getting advice from the government

Or alternatively Fisher is not being completely honest, making himself look a bit more available to drive his price up a bit whilst avoiding spoiling his repuation with supporters? I trust virtually nothing clubs and footballers say to the press - there is nearly always an angle.
Particularly if Sedds and the LEP has reported it.

Well I would like them to stay
But if they haven't signed by january, let them go for what we can get
No use having players who don't want to stay
And like others who have left, they may not find the garss ia greener on the other side
Nice to see you've been having typing and spelling lessons while you were away.

There’s absolutely no way that he’s not had at least a conversation about a new deal unless the club have decided they don’t want him which I can’t see.

Reactions: rem
There’s absolutely no way that he’s not had at least a conversation about a new deal unless the club have decided they don’t want him which I can’t see.
Would be very surprised if we didn't want to keep Fisher, although we were actively looking at the right back position for a while before we signed Riis. And I don't mean Callum Johnson.

Would be very surprised if we didn't want to keep Fisher, although we were actively looking at the right back position for a while before we signed Riis. And I don't mean Callum Johnson.
Heard we are interested in a player from East Fife called Scott Chegg. 2 Scott's in the team.

Heard we are interested in a player from East Fife called Scott Chegg. 2 Scott's in the team.

Is this him?

0E10FA9E-9DD8-DE1A-5995B00F5FBAB68F.jpg

He hasn't been offered anything yet which I find very strange given he is our best full back and we are a different team when he plays.

I get he doesn't play enough matches but you could say the same about a couple of others who have recently extended.

He hasn't been offered anything yet which I find very strange given he is our best full back and we are a different team when he plays.

I get he doesn't play enough matches but you could say the same about a couple of others who have recently extended.
Agreed.
Fisher not offered. But Harrop has...?

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are hoping a couple of clubs go bust so there will be a fire sale on players and cheaper wages offered to them as well as our current players. When it comes to cheap skate we are top of the league.

Wouldn’t mind that Tom Pearce at Wigan as a LB option. He was quite highly rated at Leeds and he seems to be a standout player in a poor side at present. His left footed balls into the box are on a plate for the attackers.

Ormskirk born too, would know the area and the training ground well. I’m sure we could nip in with a derisory offer whilst things are still up in the air.

If the so called big four leave in January, I do hope that we will have some players from outside of the club lined up to replace them as the January transfer window is creeping up . In saying that I wouldn’t be surprised if we go with the players that are already at the club.

If the so called big four leave in January, I do hope that we will have some players from outside of the club lined up to replace them as the January transfer window is creeping up . In saying that I wouldn’t be surprised if we go with the players that are already at the club.
Given it took us three years to replace Hugill I wouldn't count on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.