PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

PNE Forever - Stories from the fans of Preston North End

Good afternoon Toby... what timespan does the book cover ??
Hi Ando,
Fans stories cover the 1950s through to the present day, with one or two mentions of 1938, World War 2, and even an Invincible here and there. It's all age groups, a simple cross-section of our fanbase who share their stories and in turn provide a unique history of North End.
The 12 chapters are: Senior Whites, Media, Terrace Talk, Teams, Great Relations, Prized Possessions, Historians & Scribes, Whites in Exile, Staff, Away Days, Community, Terrace Talk 2.
(y)

Give us a flavour Spavin without spoiling the book.... is it about away days ??

It is a great mixture of everything Ando, fan culture, away days, home days, the gentry, even PNE-Online ;)

I ordered the book on the 13th is there some delays as I see people order and then receive it the next day?

I'd just like to reassure anyone who has ordered that these are being processed as quickly as possible.
The book was available to pre-order up to the 15th November. I did not have it available to post before then.
There has been a fantastic response with a large amount of pre-orders and then regular orders after the release date.
I'm working through these as quickly as I can and would like to thank everyone who has ordered so far!

My copy of PNE Forever arrived today and it is simply fantastic - genuinely the best North End book I've ever seen. :)

Can't recommend it highly enough and if you don't grab one you'll be gutted when you see it.

Only drawback is one or two ugly mugs from on here . . . no names mentioned. šŸ™‚
Many thanks for that Staffordwhite!! (y) (y)