PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Plastics up next

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
So despite the plastics getting automatic promotion after 3 games and Dolonaldo winning the ballondor, we are somehow above them going into the game on Tuesday.

Screenshot_20201121-172236_Sky Sports.jpg

We are all missing being at matches and for me this is probably the one I will struggle watching from home more than most.

A derby without the fans is a strange one, hopefully the manager and players will be aware of the extra significance of games like these.

Today wasn't pretty but it terms of getting that first home win prior to this game was very important.

Win and the league table will start looking more more comfortable and we can start looking upwards again.

So despite the plastics getting automatic promotion after 3 games and Dolonaldo winning the ballondor, we are somehow above them going into the game on Tuesday.

View attachment 2243

We are all missing being at matches and for me this is probably the one I will struggle watching from home more than most.

A derby without the fans is a strange one, hopefully the manager and players will be aware of the extra significance of games like these.

Today wasn't pretty but it terms of getting that first home win prior to this game was very important.

Win and the league table will start looking more more comfortable and we can start looking upwards again.
I think the derby atmosphere in our last 3 home games against Rovers has contributed to our success particularly in the couple of tight 3-2 wins.
Hopefully we can do it without the crowd and maybe todays home win was the turning of the corner for our home form.
I believe we are capable but will need our best home performance of the season which shouldn't be too difficult. Tough game though. Mowbray is aware of their poor recent record against us and will use last season in particular as a motivational tool.

I'm resigned to Dolan scoring but hopefully we can batter them. We have the players.
Messonaldo is on the bench these days, didn't even get off it today.

His August sunshine moments have somewhat dimmered recently in keeping with the dark afternoons.

View attachment 2243

A win for me is a must against these, would like a good performance, but if we win 1-0 with it going in off Stockleys arse in the last minute I will take it. 👍😄

Just a reminder of the sort of people that follow the plastics.

Last edited: