PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Plastics up next

I think they’ll come to attack and play on the front foot like the home side. And for that reason I think we’ll do em
agree they will be the 1st side to come to deepdale and not sit in their shape this season.
We cant break down those packed midfield defences and sothis 'could' help us BT will our defence look really slow if they do attack us ???

It should at least be a different type of home game and 'someone' will need to take care of Armstrong. or we might end up losing like we nearly did last season...

Stockly on Williams again must be a tactic...

Don't rise to it Wiso ............................;)

Reminds me of some stockport fans once cheering goals against Burnley on telly in the Summners... they all started chanting "yeast, yeast"

We asked them why do you can them yeast, the reply "because they are inbred"

Reminds me of some stockport fans once cheering goals against Burnley on telly in the Summners... they all started chanting "yeast, yeast"

We asked them why do you can them yeast, the reply "because they are inbred"

Thank you and Goodnight 😂

A right dickhead poster on their forum called Hoochie Bloochie Mama (or something like that).We're a smaller club because among other things we once applied for re election and our record attendance is 42k against their 62k.🤔.
Can't argue with those stats.😆🤣

A right dickhead poster on their forum called Hoochie Bloochie Mama (or something like that).We're a smaller club because among other things we once applied for re election and our record attendance is 42k against their 62k.🤔.
Can't argue with those stats.😆🤣
Just had a nosey and saw that. Was surprised to see this quite rational and sensible poster below.

First normal sounding Plastic I’ve ever come across and fair play, he’s spot on, we’re both just place holding for the Lashers and Dingles respectively.

“For what it’s worth I’ve a fair few nob end supporting mates and I’ve enjoyed many a trip to turd moor with them and my mates at least couldn’t give a toss about Rovers, like us they’re not looking for a rivalry in a way clubs like Bolton, Oldham and Wigan are. We both have one. That said in terms of history and honours we cast a rather large shadow over our fellow lancs clubs and it shows.”

Just had a nosey and saw that. Was surprised to see this quite rational and sensible poster below.

First normal sounding Plastic I’ve ever come across and fair play, he’s spot on, we’re both just place holding for the Lashers and Dingles respectively.

“For what it’s worth I’ve a fair few nob end supporting mates and I’ve enjoyed many a trip to turd moor with them and my mates at least couldn’t give a toss about Rovers, like us they’re not looking for a rivalry in a way clubs like Bolton, Oldham and Wigan are. We both have one. That said in terms of history and honours we cast a rather large shadow over our fellow lancs clubs and it shows.”
Yes, fair play.
There are a few sensible posts on their MB.
Also interesting to see the majority think they'll struggle to get much from Tuesday. I think we'll get the points though law of averages suggests they're due a win.

Yes, fair play.
There are a few sensible posts on their MB.
Also interesting to see the majority think they'll struggle to get much from Tuesday. I think we'll get the points though law of averages suggests they're due a win.
Given our shocking home form and their attacking style this year, oddly I’d say for once they are favourites.

Which of course means we’ll no doubt play up to the occasion and get a result. Then follow that up with away wins at Watford and Bournemouth before losing at home to Wycombe and Boro.

That’s of course, the Preston way.

Given our shocking home form and their attacking style this year, oddly I’d say for once they are favourites.

Which of course means we’ll no doubt play up to the occasion and get a result. Then follow that up with away wins at Watford and Bournemouth before losing at home to Wycombe and Boro.

That’s of course, the Preston way.
I'd settle for 9 points from the next 15 available.