PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Significant Forum Upgrade - Completed - September 2020

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Evening All,

Following on from a few smaller upgrades I have just updated the site to the latest xenforo software which will help future proof the forum.

There are a number of areas you will notice. Such as the new texting posting area. This will work better on most devices and hopefully resolve an issue with some Samsung phones when trying to press enter.

This is a large upgrade and there is a lot of functions which I need to explore to see if they will fit into how we use this forum.

In the meantime I hope you enjoy the new designs and functions and hopefully you will notice a significant difference with the use of mobile devices in the coming months.

There will be a number of new enhancements which will be available to Patrons (again I need work through what and which would be best for our forum).

1601413246980.png

It has been tested so hopefully no glitches but if you find anything please let me know.

Last edited:
Can we put pictures of our bottoms up yet?

PNE Butt World 2020.

Hi JK and Moderators

Sorry to post this on here but I cannot seem to get through by using another method, and I need some help

I am using Firefox and since I rejoined after my ‘deserved punishment’ I have been unable to sign on or the response time is pathetic, I have tried both Goggle’s and’ CCleaners’ utilities to no effect

All suggestions would be welcomed received

Hi JK and Moderators

Sorry to post this on here but I cannot seem to get through by using another method, and I need some help

I am using Firefox and since I rejoined after my ‘deserved punishment’ I have been unable to sign on or the response time is pathetic, I have tried both Goggle’s and’ CCleaners’ utilities to no effect

All suggestions? Do you want mine?

Hi JK and Moderators

Try cleaning the goggles, they might be steamed up.

Hi JK and Moderators

There’s nothing that we’re aware of. Clearing cookies is the default solution, but given you’ve tried more robust other options, you’ve probably already gone beyond this point. Sorry.

Well thanks for the try gazza, but after cleaning off all cookies with Ccleaner and the Acer one too immediately before posting this, the only one I have since used is the one this site that is mandatory for being accepted on. The response was still poor. So I guess I am stuck

Well thanks for the try gazza, but after cleaning off all cookies with Ccleaner and the Acer one too immediately before posting this, the only one I have since used is the one this site that is mandatory for being accepted on. The response was still poor. So I guess I am stuck

No idea if there's a connection John but from memory Phil was once restricted to posting on just one forum for a while.Maybe you've copped for the same punishment. If so, it would be courteous that you were told.....BTW... Chuck a few quid into the coffers instead of leeching a free lunch. :)

No idea if there's a connection John but from memory Phil was once restricted to posting on just one forum for a while.Maybe you've copped for the same punishment. If so, it would be courteous that you were told.....BTW... Chuck a few quid into the coffers instead of leeching a free lunch. :)

Its possible LIB but not likely I think as I can post but only once per session otherwise, it takes forever and usually just times out

I should add I have no problems with any other site, be it travel, Insurance or purchases online

I will doubt I will be posting on the political thread and certainly not get involved any any discussions, there is no point IMO

Have a good day and perhaps in the not too distant future we might meet in the ‘Old Folks’ stand

Virus permitting of course

Its possible LIB but not likely I think as I can post but only once per session otherwise, it takes forever and usually just times out
Interesting; I've had similar issues with Chrome as a whole. Usually after restarts I get logged out everywhere.