PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v The Plastics - 24/11/2020 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Serious question though. Do we think neil would be potted?

At this stage i really want him gone. Riis had a reputation of a big mobile striker and we have turned him into the rock of Gibraltar in about 5 games. Performances across the board have been so mind bendingly awful it's actually painful.

Pfft got me reaching for the beer this has. On a school night too
I nearly said earlier, he looks like he's had all his quality coached out of him.

They will be glad fans can’t go on - the atmosphere would be poison. Talk about a rock and a hard place...

TH gets rid of Neil - it’s irrelevant who we get in because they’ve fuck all to play with.

The blame is with both of them - TH trying to scrimp through the league and clearly completely out of touch with modern football. AN has now completely lost it and just cannot get anything out of this squad.

There is so much wrong with the squad itself - it’s embarrassing. We have players that just are not good enough for this league. The true quality and nature of what we have is being exposed, it can no longer be put down to form - this is it. The only way Neil is going is if we drop into the relegation places.
To be fair to Neil tonight for a minute, the players aren't stepping up.

We should have been 1-0 up and instead we are down to 10 men and 1-0 down.

How many times this season have we been done like that?

Pearson on the pitch he catches and disposses Gallagher
We should have been 1-0 up and instead we are down to 10 men and 1-0 down.

How many times this season have we been done like that?

Pearson on the pitch he catches and disposses Gallagher
What game are you watching ? Lol we should have been 1-0 up 😂😂😂 we’ve been total and utter shite - Rovers have mullered us all over the pitch - Jesus man take your Neil glasses off it’s Shite !!!

Oh good, Brad Potts has joined the game. When we are struggling to create anything

Hope he proves me wrong...

Rovers are not great but yet again we have set up to keep them at bay, we are at home let them f*cking worry about us! Always set up not to lose!!
Neils tactically inept and has been found out time and time again, time to go, long ball up to a forward who has nobody near him! Shite to watch!
His pre match interview was all about how good Rovers are. Never about what our strengths are or how we're going to attack them and let them worry about us 😒

Rovers are not great but yet again we have set up to keep them at bay, we are at home let them f*cking worry about us! Always set up not to lose!!
Neils tactically inept and has been found out time and time again, time to go, long ball up to a forward who has nobody near him! Shite to watch!
we're making them look like real madrid

(R) PNEFC 0-1 Blackburn
BACKUNDERWAY.gif

Sinclair OFF Potts ON
SUB1.giff

What game are you watching ? Lol we should have been 1-0 up 😂😂😂 we’ve been total and utter shite - Rovers have mullered us all over the pitch - Jesus man take your Neil glasses off it’s Shite !!!
Where have I said we deserved to be winning. DJ fluffed an absolute sitter and 30 seconds later we are down to 10 men and a goal down

Mowbray may not be the greatest manager but he's out thought Neil tonight.

It’s not difficult to prepare for PNE away, we could all predict our formation , tactics, style of play & weaknesses. Combine that with Blackburn wanting it more and complete lack of leadership on the pitch it’s a combination for a defeat.