PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v The Plastics - 24/11/2020 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Oh great Potts for Sinclair!!!
Arghhh
Every team comes to deepdale and park the bus
Rovers come to attack and we sit back
I HATE AN TACTICS

Think they are bit more impartial than that though to be fair to @baysidepne and @FTF
I know mate. Just got my back up a few weeks ago, being told that to complain about the standard of football at home after so few games was ridiculous and we should “trust the process”. This shite has been going on for so long.

That was obviously disappointing. We were second best even with eleven men - all we did when we got the ball was punt it upfield. Johnson was too far forward - he needs to be playing through balls not chasing them. Sinclair has been utterly wasted way out wide. In a sense the penalty was harsh - their player actually reached back and grabbed Rafferty's shirt and I actually didn't see anything from Rafferty that looked like a pull or a trip. But even then you saw that we lacked pace at the back. But another point if an opposing player is clean through in the penalty it is still utter folly to foul him because you give the opposition a penalty from which they will almost certainly score and you lose a man. Why not let the opposition player continue because he will still have to beat the keeper and with a defender on his tail he won't have the luxury of taking his time. Anyhow this game is not yet over - we need to go three at the back and get Stockley on upfront. Frankly I might sacrifice Fisher and Johnson for Storey and Stockley. We can still get something from this.
If we get anything from this it'll be the biggest comeback since Lazarus.

2nd half re starts. Up against it now...Sinclair off (poor 1st half) Potts on ..2nd goal for Bburn will kill the game. North End back to Jekyll & Hyde at home

How much longer is this style of play going to be displayed!
It is shocking and the coaching staff seem to put up with it game after game.
The manager is so stubborn and just keeps churning it out!
He has tried many strikers and all look lost and not good enough, but is it not the lone striker that makes them look poor??
The stats show 30% possession, 2 shots at goal, none on target and not one corner, these are dreadful stats for a home team.
I have posted before, if the fans were allowed in Deepdale AN would not be there, the fans would not put up with this rubbish!
The booing at HT and FT would echo what us fans think, the fans would make a difference, if not results, we would get some sort of change, this football cannot carry on!!

Don’t understand the outrage at the sub tbh. Struggled to remember that Sinclair was on the pitch to be honest, same as every other game at Deepdale this season.
Probably because when he gets the service he is clinical and whereas Potts spends more time pointing to areas that he should be covering himself .