PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Full Backs

Double J

Patron
Which poor sods are getting chucked in away to Watford?
I’d guess Barky right, Maguire left, as wing backs.

Maybe rush Davies back and stick him at left back.

Christ, be a long day on Saturday

Which poor sods are getting chucked in away to Watford?
I’d guess Barky right, Maguire left, as wing backs.

Maybe rush Davies back and stick him at left back.

Christ, be a long day on Saturday
We have a Couple of Youth, but Neil refused to use them

Don't worry, when we get turned over he will be able to use all these as an excuse. That said knowing us we could sneak a result, but we shouldn't be hoping for that given our poor home form.

Maybe Raff's ban will get appealed, citing double punishment.

I wouldn't expect him to start though, 3-5-2 and go at them.

Maybe Raff's ban will get appealed, citing double punishment.

I wouldn't expect him to start though, 3-5-2 and go at them.

It is a red card.

Had he fouled him outside the penalty area he would have been booked.

Was shocking defending.

As for who plays full backs.. god knows, he once played Ledson there.

It is a red card.

Had he fouled him outside the penalty area he would have been booked.

Was shocking defending.

As for who plays full backs.. god knows, he once played Ledson there.

I'd wiped that Hull game from my memory thanks for that

What are you talking about? It’s a red card outside the box every single time when you’re last man. It’s only a red inside the box when not making a genuine attempt to play the ball, which Rafferty clearly wasn’t.

Had Rafferty brought him down earlier in the play he would only have been booked. Players don't get sent off for hacking someone or shirt pulling on the half way line.

The problem was Rafferty was too slow and blowing out of his arse after about four yards.

Regardless it was shite defending.

Had Rafferty brought him down earlier in the play he would only have been booked. Players don't get sent off for hacking someone or shirt pulling on the half way line.

The problem was Rafferty was too slow and blowing out of his arse after about four yards.

He just isn't a championship standard player.

He would if he was through on goal. That’s not what you said originally either. You said if he’d fouled him outside the box.