PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Full Backs

go on.... tell us WHO they are....

Coulton, on bench, has played 1 game and 20 mins all season for youths - who is the RB ??
Joe Blanchard Central and Right Back
Teddy Mfuni Centre Back
Kyi Nicholson Right Back
Harry Nevin Right Back (Can play Centre back)
Lewis Coulton Left Back and Central
Harry Huddart Right Back, Central Defender and Midfield. Played in most Positions

Whilst all still youth level they can be used if needed.

Hope this helps

Screams of not backing your manager - if he asks for a fullback sign him up! FFS. His hands are tied and he is crucified for it. Hemmings and Riddler are to blame for not getting transfers done or contracts signed.
If the manager had been backed and performances we the same as they are I'd be there with everyone else in calling for his head.

As it is I doubt very much it would be the case.

There is a lot that happens behind closed doors - what has he been tasked to do this season in COVID conditions? Survival or mid-table are probably realistic goals considering our start. We need fresh faces and personnel on and off the pitch and an agreed mandate of what we are aiming for as a club and how we are going to do it. All boring back office stuff but if there is a divide between board and manager it plays out on the pitch. If we look back momentarily, I will explain:

We appoint a proven manager who has been promoted after Grayson and tell him to get to work with our squad with a view to push for the top six. First season, does exceptionally well and nearly reaches the playoffs but needs a couple of quality players to get us there. However, for whatever reason he is not given them despite performances on the pitch showing we desperately need them!

Instead, he is given fourth or fifth choice signings to work with, he doesn't use them feel it is right to use them straight away so trains them to get them up to speed, he plays them eventually (some do very well) and others have limitations - he gets slaughtered for it. Subsequently, he asks again for better players and doesn't get them because of the history of past transfer cycles.

If you don't give him his top choice players he asks for or sort out the contracts of the ones he wants to keep - how can you expect him to be happy or for us to compete? We slowly slide down the table as everyone else strengthens. The conclusion is inevitable unless we change our approach - will the board actually back their manager and give him the preferred transfer options he wants? Will the manager look to be flexible in his shape and setup of the team to push for wins and get us up the table rather than look to nick a point?

The players are not daft - I am not surprised they are not renewing their contracts if they see a board that doesn't back their manager and invests in improving the squad or a manager who lacks faith in your ability.

If you can see you can earn more elsewhere or play in a higher division here or abroad you would be daft not to consider it looking at how the board runs a sustainable yet unambitious club.

The fans and manager want the club to be in and around the playoffs, the board want stability in the championship and will see anything more as a welcome bonus. Any threat to our status will see the war-chest being opened for fourth/fifth choice signings :)

Joe Blanchard Central and Right Back
Teddy Mfuni Centre Back
Kyi Nicholson Right Back
Harry Nevin Right Back (Can play Centre back)
Lewis Coulton Left Back and Central
Harry Huddart Right Back, Central Defender and Midfield. Played in most Positions

Whilst all still youth level they can be used if needed.

Hope this helps
yes - I've seen most of them and they aren't ready... and some never will be.....

only 1 can hold down a regular place in the youth team and he has been injured for months (btw Harry H's dad says he is a central midfielder.).

but go on, which2 of these would you start at Watford ?

yes - I've seen most of them and they aren't ready... and some never will be.....

only 1 can hold down a regular place in the youth team and he has been injured for months (btw Harry H's dad says he is a central midfielder.).

What position does Dooley play?

It is a red card.

Had he fouled him outside the penalty area he would have been booked.

Was shocking defending.

As for who plays full backs.. god knows, he once played Ledson there.

Back into therapy I go. That was way too traumatic.

What position does Dooley play?
He is a central midfield player who can cover RB - which he did last season when we had 2 good CM's. He was RB at Rovers when he got sent off in the FA youth cup game..... he is though quite small (Ty Dolan size) and so RB is a risky role for defending crosses etc.

Good luck in obtaining an answer.

Cut and Paste won't work for him this time around. 😂

Any of them, its a needs must, they have to learn. So if we don't have the numbers due to injury and suspensions. Maybe we get the game called off.

And Jack Daniels cut and Paste, Just fuck off you prick. (Here comes the ban for the truth)

Good luck in obtaining an answer.

Cut and Paste won't work for him this time around. 😂
I thought the same.....but gave the benefit of the doubt as 'he/she' might well have been a regular at Uclan before lockdown.

As much as I would have loved to see Coulton make his debut I think Neil got it right not throwing him on when down to 10 men.... it could have crucified his confidence if he'd got skinned by Brereton based on having so little match time in the last 6 months ( he wasnt even the YT's 1st choice LB at the end of last season.... ).

Maybe come on a a sub if Fish had got injured when we had 11 men on but not as it was.

Any of them, its a needs must, they have to learn. So if we don't have the numbers due to injury and suspensions. Maybe we get the game called off.

And Jack Daniels cut and Paste, Just fuck off you prick. (Here comes the ban for the truth)
You are one prize pillock.

You tried giving it billy big bollocks to Sports Rehab with the Youth Team comment when everyone knows that you know the sq root of fuck about them in reality. He called you out on it and I added an amusing but truthful comment.

Stick to the MDT with your silly childish images, there's a good lad.

Telling someone who regularly watches the Youth Team "hope this helps" in a condescending way is why you're a prize pillock.

82399513-H.jpg