PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Barnsley v PNE - 15/12/20 - KO:19:45 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1200px-Barnsley_FC.svg.png
1880badge.png

Barnsley v Preston North End
Tuesday 15th December 2020 , Kick Off 7:45PM
Championship
View - Ifollow or Sky Sports - Red Button
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.

Match Preview: Preston North End FC

This morning on my walk, there was a guy running round a Roundabout. 1 way, then the other way. I asked him why. He said Footballers do it to keep balanced when turning with the Ball. I actually thought someone obviously been winding him up. But actually come to think about it, he could of Watched PNE train, we tend to go round in Circles. It could explain why we turn a Attack into Defence. That bloody centre circle 🤣

I’m confident again tonight, like I was before Bournemouth. Games like this suit us so hoping we can win. Good price too at 3.25, going on my acca.

Im so glad i dont take part in the prediction league right now!
Spot on. We never know which mindset team is going to turn up. We‘ll either get thrashed or stroll to a 3-0 win. Either way, North End fans have no idea at this stage which emotion they are about to experience.

Fortunately or unfortunately the game is on the Sky red button tonight so I'll be tuning in.

Genuinely no idea what to expect.

An absolute must win tonight, can’t say I’m over confident after watching us play against Luton, absolute garbage.

No matter what the final result is, Cauley Woodrow is absolutely nailed on to score.

Barnsley seem to have got a very good manager, no idea where he came from but he's done a great job since taking over.

Would hope got a reaction after Saturday but I can see another defeat beckoning.

Gawd knows how we will perform tonight, Barnsley on a decent run of form,
Gotta be positive though I aint got any fingernails left.
Can't see us keeping a clean sheet so 1-2 with everything crossed
COYW