PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Access difficulties this afternoon.

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
I am aware that some people may be having slow or limited access to the forum since about 3.30pm today.

There appears to be a server overload (not through the forum) which I have contacted the hosts about.

I will update you as soon as I can.

Should be resolved now.

Sorry about that everyone, I was charging my rollers (I always curl my back hair for xmas) and I pulled the wrong plug.

JK , I can’t use emojis

Is that likely to be a fault with my iPad or is there a known problem ??

JK , I can’t use emojis

Is that likely to be a fault with my iPad or is there a known problem ??
Are they not appearing or are you not able to see them in the edit box? On my iPad they are hidden under the last 3 dots16EB6137-3D14-4B32-A7E1-AE5EEB16EE4D.jpeg

Thanks Jake, I appreciate that..... there must be something wrong with my ipad.

Does it look like this?
0AA343EA-0A0A-44AC-9D0E-ECB9BDE38170.jpeg

If so can you check the 3 dots on the far right and see if the following has been selected by accident

887F08B9-CCD7-426D-9AFB-71D1CDD547E8.jpeg

I am aware that some people may be having slow or limited access to the forum since about 3.30pm today.

There appears to be a server overload (not through the forum) which I have contacted the hosts about.

I will update you as soon as I can.
Let me know if you need back up pal.