PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Political Correctness

The judges ruling wasn't great, it's literally his mental health that has saved him from extradition , let's hope they decide against appealing it and let him get on with his life.
Yup - good on a personal level for him, but this judgement doesn't tackle the bigger issue. She was careful to state that, legally, extraditing him would not break the ban on extradition for political offences.

There is nothing to stop the US trying this again and circumventing free speech protections for other journalists. The fight goes on!

I read an article yesterday that to me at least the ‘Feminine and Woke’ brigade have descended into stupidity

Apparently they are criticizing showing the film Grease and DEMANDING (yes demanding) it never be shown again

Why

Apparently in ‘their eyes’ Olivia was dressing herself up to chase men and trying to be too sexual with John

(I should be so ‘Lucky’)

They will be after the Departed Gerry Marsden next for some of his songs that they will say are sexually suggestive

Could we have a song that goes like ‘’stupidly rains’’?

Sad to see you go Gerry RIP

I read an article yesterday that to me at least the ‘Feminine and Woke’ brigade have descended into stupidity

Apparently they are criticizing showing the film Grease and DEMANDING (yes demanding) it never be shown again

Why

Apparently in ‘their eyes’ Olivia was dressing herself up to chase men and trying to be too sexual with John

(I should be so ‘Lucky’)
Read my earlier post Walt.

Read my earlier post Walt.
What page my dear?

When reafil is in ‘a posting mood’ I can’t be bothered reading back, I would rather watch paint dry

Thinking about It if was about Julian Assange

Don’t bother I am not much interested in him either way

What page my dear?

When reafil is in ‘a posting mood’ I can’t be bothered reading back, I would rather watch paint dry

Thinking about It if was about Julian Assange

Don’t bother I am not much interested in him either way

This is worth a read about how outrage is being manufactured and it isn't coming from the so called "woke" brigade.

Sorry Winky

Not quite sure what you’re trying to tell me

Are some woke people not condemning Grease or not?

Katie Hind is the Show business Editor of The Mail on Sunday, so if any Woke people are outraged at some untruth they can demand a retraction and if it’s not forthcoming they can take it further
If it was ‘made up’ I stand corrected, but in fairness does sound just like what woke people would do

Sorry Winky

Not quite sure what you’re trying to tell me

Are some woke people not condemning Grease or not?

Katie Hind is the Show business Editor of The Mail on Sunday, so if any Woke people are outraged at some untruth they can demand a retraction and if it’s not forthcoming they can take it further
If it was ‘made up’ I stand corrected, but in fairness does sound just like what woke people would do
No. A small minority of people pointed out one or two issues with it and the Mail ran with it because that's what the Mail does.

No. A small minority of people pointed out one or two issues with it and the Mail ran with it because that's what the Mail does.
You may be right

It's what the Newspapers do
And by no means Only the Mail
To say nothing of the now Defunct News of The World

At least Murdock for all is critics had the decency to shut it down

Do you read the Mirror Sometimes By the way; they are not exactly saints in this sort of thing

You may be right

Do you read the Mirror Sometimes By the way; they are not exactly saints in this sort of thing
Its only obnoxious old twats like you that read the mail.

You may be right

I don't read any newspaper. I'll give a few online opinion pieces a go if they're from one of the 'i' newspapers as they tend to be quite balanced but that's about it.

I don't read any newspaper. I'll give a few online opinion pieces a go if they're from one of the 'i' newspapers as they tend to be quite balanced but that's about it.
Now that means probably you are an ‘at large' on the daily and weekend Press

I think our Priest is the same, judging by his sermons