PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil OUT

Neil Out?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion, for as little as its worth, is that the excuse of having a bottom 3 budget is wearing a bit thin. I actually think player-for-player we're comfortably top 6, and when we actually turn up we show it.
Not stringing together 4 passes is nothing to do with budget. 2-3 backwards passes then lumping it, is due to how we're setting up to play. It's just tragic football, and we're capable of so much more.
Nail hit firmly on head.

I actually think player-for-player we're comfortably top 6, and when we actually turn up we show it.
We're definitely not. We have a largely limited group of players, even compared to sides like Forest & QPR.

How many goals have our strikers scored again?

Not to mention the fact that we haven't had a fully fit first eleven at any point this season.

Wasting your time mate. The wet blankets would rather see us relegated than admit Neil isn't up to the job.

But the knicker wetters like yourself actually think we will get relegated. We are twelfth in the league yet with our squad you expect us to be in the play offs. Hahahahahahhahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Best joke I’ve heard in ages.

We're definitely not.

Not to mention the fact that we haven't had a fully fit first eleven at any point this season.
Our very first 11 might just about be a top 6 challenging team, if there weren't contract issues hovering over them of course.

But of course we're nowhere close to that. Because it's a squad game and our squad is shite.

Also tugg the funny thing is you never once appeared after the three wins you just appear when we lose which makes you queen of the bed wetters.
Thats absolute bullshit and you know it. I have zero respect for bullshitters like you.

We're definitely not. We have a largely limited group of players, even compared to sides like Forest & QPR.

Thought that Scot Hogan in the short period of time he was on, posed more threat than our strikers?

Also tugg the funny thing is you never once appeared after the three wins you just appear when we lose which makes you queen of the bed wetters.
If we only have to listen to him once a month we’ll probably have a decent season.

Thats absolute bullshit and you know it. I have zero respect for bullshitters like you.

I can look back in the threads if you want. You only post when we’re losing post when we’re losing. You only post when we’re losing.

I can look back in the threads if you want. You only post when we’re losing post when we’re losing. You only post when we’re losing.
Go ahead if it really bothers you that much. Remember to look at the matchday threads as well. I try to comment during/after every game, orher commitments permitting.

You might also care to remember that I was delighted with Neils appointment when he first joined, I thought he was a winner and played a decent brand of football. How wrong could I be?

Could I suggest you two ignore each other and stop derailing threads into personal digs.

Is there any way to get a view of how the poll result changes by win/loss. Some of our fans are so jumpy it is mental.

Half this thread would be better off on the Drynites forum than here.

Nail hit firmly on head.

Where did it all go wrong? He came in, played a high tempo, fast, on the floor, counter attack style football.I switched it on for 5 minutes today. Couldn’t see the ball for 4 of them as it was 40ft in the air.

It really is terrible to watch and it’s not exactly like we’re top of the league. Chorley played a direct style today and were far more entertaining than us.

I’m not sure if it’s new players or a new manager but something has to give soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.