PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Test Cricket 2021

justinr73

Patron
England warming up in Sri Lanka.

Jimmy bowled Buttler for a golden duck and Bess had the poorest figures.

Should be winning this series. Sri Lanka didn’t impress on SA.

Virahi gave it some long handle towards the end and made 23 not out. 4 mins short of 4 hours. Some effort that.

Spectacular from India. How many more did they need to win?

Not watched any of it live but seems like some series.

Spectacular from India. How many more did they need to win?

Not watched any of it live but seems like some series.
Couldn't agree more. Think they finished up about 70 short. More time and they would have been massive favs.

Unsavoury stuff from the crowd though. Think it was Day 3. Cannot get my head around this sort of thing

Great effort, especially the lads at the end. RJ was was no doubt delighted he didn’t have to come out with a disclocated thumb.

It doesn’t get any easier for them. Off to Brisbane.....

Great effort, especially the lads at the end. RJ was was no doubt delighted he didn’t have to come out with a disclocated thumb.

It doesn’t get any easier for them. Off to Brisbane.....

Just reading that the Aussies haven’t lost a test in Brisbane since 1988. Remarkable!

1-1 in the series. India hold the Border Gavaskar trophy- so a draw would be a good result for them.

Steve Smith up to his unsporting antics once again. Used his spikes to remove the batting guard of an Indian batter.

Tim Paine giving Ravi Ashwin plenty from behind the stumps in between dropping 3 catches. "I've got more Indian friends than you"

What a cock

Tim Paine giving Ravi Ashwin plenty from behind the stumps in between dropping 3 catches. "I've got more Indian friends than you"

What a cock

I didn’t hear the tone - but isn’t that just a bit of reasonable ribbing/humour?

I didn’t hear the tone - but isn’t that just a bit of reasonable ribbing/humour?
Not sure to be honest, but the young guy in the Indian team who's dad had just died took a load of of racist flack off a section of the crowd which caused the match to be halted for 8 minutes whilst they got them slung out. He didn't go home to bury his dad and chose to stay in the bubble.

Paine continued to give Ravi continuous shite including "wait till we get you to the Gabba"

Ravii replied with "next time you're in India I'll finish your career"

To his eternal credit

Not sure to be honest, but the young guy in the Indian team who's dad had just died took a load of of racist flack off a section of the crowd which caused the match to be halted for 8 minutes whilst they got them slung out. He didn't go home to bury his dad and chose to stay in the bubble.
Scumbag Aussies... :mad:

Cricket related - I was just reading a feature about the TV show Death in Paradise - the writer, struggling for work at the time, first got the idea after the mysterious death of Bob Woolmer in the Caribbean.

Cricket related - I was just reading a feature about the TV show Death in Paradise - the writer, struggling for work at the time, first got the idea after the mysterious death of Bob Woolmer in the Caribbean.
Did we ever get to the bottom of what happened to Bob?

Looking forward to some test cricket tomorrow, even if we're under cooked. Not keen on Bairstow back in the side, but it is quite possible he'll post a decent score.

The Sri Lankan innings was completely bizarre from a home side who won the toss. We need to be scoring 300 minimum from here.