PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does show how mad it is not paying wages. We are rumoured to be paying ~£2m in transfer fee for Whiteman, before worrying about wages. Total wages for Alan Browne if he’s on £17k now is only just north of £3m. On 3.5yrs that’s £5,500/week... presumably whiteman is getting much more than, so shows the value to the club of signing them on

Really pleased about Alan Browne. Top bloke who always puts in his all. I think I like him even more as I was a bit unsure about at first but his touch seems to have improved so much Even if he’s slightly off as some have said of late ( not sure about this but defensive mid is not his best position) he always does all the less glamorous closing down etc. He needs to be a position which gets him around the pitch to my mind to utilise that Rolls Royce or whatever you say these days, engine.

I know it’s already basically common knowledge Whiteman is coming but thought I’d confirm.

Mate from uni is best mates with BW and he told me he’s signed for 3 year undisclosed fee. West Brom and Derby also in for him.

Don’t shoot the messenger 🤷🏻‍♂️

Why would Ben Whiteman tell his mate it's an undisclosed fee? He'll know it and if it's actually his best mate he'd disclose it.

I won't shoot you because the only weapon around here is you.

Why would Ben Whiteman tell his mate it's an undisclosed fee? He'll know it and if it's actually his best mate he'd disclose it.

I won't shoot you because the only weapon around here is you.
Literally just what my pal told me? Not one to stick random lies on here so just telling you what he told me. I found out some North End info I shared it on the forum? Thanks for the insult though 👍🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.