PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Classic TV intros.

The Avengers had one of the iconic themes of the 60's. I started watching during the Diana Rigg / Emma Peel era.
The plots were usually wacky.

Keep thinking of more.
Men Behaving Badly causes the odd involuntary twitch in my feet and the Test Match Special music is a classic. Got that as a ring tone as well.

You're a fountain of knowledge Harry.
Ever thought of entering Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?🤣
I used to win a fortune on those pub trivia machines in my early 20s by trawling town for any pub that had one with my mate when we were unemployed. I'm just full of shite pointless knowledge as my missus keeps telling me.:)

I used to win a fortune on those pub trivia machines in my early 20s by trawling town for any pub that had one with my mate when we were unemployed. I'm just full of shite pointless knowledge as my missus keeps telling me.:)
In those days, dole was about forty quid a week but me and my mate would jackpot one trivia machine after another up town and could easily make £80 a day. Some days we even used to get the bus to Blackpool and wipe out the trivia machines there, too. Great days. 'Blockbusters' and 'Give us a break' were the easiest machines and every Monday the machines up town would be rammed with money from all the piss heads filling them up on Friday and Saturday nights, so the jackpots were always set lower!