PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Hearts open talks with Ginnelly over permanent move

He played left full back against Hull in the League Cup. He must have shown something in training to make Neil pick him as a left back and as I recall, despite being out of position, he did OK.
was it a case of needs must? Earl at Bolton; Hughes & Fisher not risked....?
As a right winger with pace he might have some idea what a LB does ?

We did ok that night UNTIL Bowen came on and they got 2 late goals ( had JG gone off by then ??).

Hi everyone Hearts fan here,I came onto this forum just to see what your thoughts on Ginnely were. From what I have read it seems like he didn't get much game time whether that was because of injuries or he just didn't make it, but what we have seen of him he looks decent even though we are playing in the second tier just now. He has been out injured for a few weeks then got the virus so has been a bit unlucky so far. We are expecting to go back up to the Premier next season and he came on as a substitute against Celtic in the cup final and played well so it looks as if he could do ok with us.

Hi everyone Hearts fan here,I came onto this forum just to see what your thoughts on Ginnely were. From what I have read it seems like he didn't get much game time whether that was because of injuries or he just didn't make it, but what we have seen of him he looks decent even though we are playing in the second tier just now. He has been out injured for a few weeks then got the virus so has been a bit unlucky so far. We are expecting to go back up to the Premier next season and he came on as a substitute against Celtic in the cup final and played well so it looks as if he could do ok with us.

Aye, sadly we can't tell you too much, he barely got a sniff here. No ill will towards him, hope he has a great career for you!

I think that, from the little we’ve seen, that it’s a bit disappointing that he didn’t get more of a chance. We have to trust that he didn’t show our manager quite enough in training to deserve it. I don’t think there’s ever been negative vibes about him.

Honestly could be a good idea to ask the Walsall forum too.

Steve Claridge was known to be terrible in training but was very good on a Saturday afternoon! Alternatively at a lot higher level Platini said Michael Laudrup was the best player in the world but only in training! You have to be given a chance
Ledley King couldn't even train due to his knees, but was in every first 11. Not sure what point I'm making, but it just reminded me, ha.

Good to hear he’s doing well. Always seemed a good lad - just didn’t really get a chance for us. Hope he does well.