PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why no chance?
I just can’t see us getting anywhere close to the wage contribution other sides will be willing to offer. Along with the fact that Arsenal require a crazy amount of prep work from clubs looking to loan their best young players, including going down and giving a full presentation. There was a good article on The Athletic by Phil Hay about it when Leeds got Nketiah.

I just can’t see us getting anywhere close to the wage contribution other sides will be willing to offer. Along with the fact that Arsenal require a crazy amount of prep work from clubs looking to loan their best young players, including going down and giving a full presentation. There was a good article on The Athletic by Phil Hay about it when Leeds got Nketiah.
Maybe so but we did sign Mavidi on loan from Arsenal.

Do they have grades of requirements subject to how highly they rate the youngster in question then?

Nelson scored about 8-9 goals for Hoffeinheim in the Bundesliga two years back and starts pretty much England under 21 game so in terms of experience he's ahead of Nketieh, Smith Rowe and Brewster who all had championship loans last season.

Surprised they aren't loaning him to one of the relegation battlers in prem as West Brom could do with another decent attacker as could Fulham.

Reactions: OB1
Surprised they aren't loaning him to one of the relegation battlers in prem as West Brom could do with another decent attacker as could Fulham.
They probably just want him to get games under his belt, regardless of the level. He wouldn't be guaranteed games in a relegation scrap. He would've if he dropped down into the Championship for 6 months.

Let's be honest if we sign a winger he not be played ahead of Maguire so just get two centre backs and a right back
If we need a winger Kwado Baah at Rochdale. Wouldn't cost a fortune. Or is he no good because he's at Rochdale? I recall a certain Jamie Vardy was at Stockbridge Steels,Halifax and Fleetwood not so long ago before Leicester took a gamble. Not a bad punt was it?

A player we should look at is Kwado Baah at Rochdale. Young and shouldn't break the bank.Exciting youngster who is very comfortable and confident on the ball.

What I would do with Kwado Baah is buy him now then loan him straight back to Rochdale to gain experience. Get him back for a complete pre season. Could be used has understudy to Scot Sinclair (not getting any younger).I didn't realise he started out at Crystal Palace who released him before he had physically developed. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

If we need a winger Kwado Baah at Rochdale. Wouldn't cost a fortune. Or is he no good because he's at Rochdale? I recall a certain Jamie Vardy was at Stockbridge Steels,Halifax and Fleetwood not so long ago before Leicester took a gamble. Not a bad punt was it?
You are 100% his agent.

I'm.sure someone on here today mentioned this lad but said he was a centre back.

Fuck me. Any chance you can learn a new tune mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.