PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

1-0 down and he brings on 2 defenders!!!!!

Spring 2019- he's under contract till summer 2022.
Cheers Hunter.... I don’t know how much he is on but I guess it will be about £500k a year ??

if we get rid now then the compo is going to be £750k.... quite a big lump for a club like ours.

Cheers Hunter.... I don’t know how much he is on but I guess it will be about £500k a year ??

if we get rid now then the compo is going to be £750k.... quite a big lump for a club like ours.
Instead of giving him money as a payoff, why don’t we give him Stockley.

I would think he'd be on more than 10k a week. I'd be guessing double that plus some more

I would think he'd be on more than 10k a week. I'd be guessing double that plus some more

I'm sure the talk was that it was around the 20k mark.

There's no chance Trev will sack him unless we're fighting relegation. Assume he'd shrug if other clubs came calling though, at this point.

Hughes had taken a knock earlier, and Raffery enabled Browne to push forward.
Maybe you don't like Neil, but nothing wrong with those particular changes.
very true...... and the attacking Barky & DJ did absolutely nothing either.

bodin a complete mystery other than as JK says to 'tell others he is fit for transfer'.

Sinclair weak against a debutant 20 yo; Riis ok but no threat; Potts shocker.....

This team did ok / well at Birmingham but couldnt handle todays more physical team on a poor pitch...

not good enough by the senior players except Hunts who was good.

He’s on a lot more than that.

very true...... and the attacking Barky & DJ did absolutely nothing either.

bodin a complete mystery other than as JK says to 'tell others he is fit for transfer'.

Sinclair weak against a debutant 20 yo; Riis ok but no threat; Potts shocker.....

This team did ok / well at Birmingham but couldnt handle todays more physical team on a poor pitch...

not good enough by the senior players except Hunts who was good.
We never seem to manage a physical team even Wycombe showed us that , the thing is though we play the same week in week out meaning teams know exactly how we are going to play and set up to stop our wide players from getting up the pitch isolating our 1 forward it’s so predictable it’s like Groundhog Day over and over again the only difference is Neil doesn’t learn from his mistakes .

Have you thought, how are going to afford to pay off rest of Alex contract & who can we afford to do a better job, NOBODY that's who.
A fucking tramp plucked of the street at random would do a better job than this fellah !!
For a kick off he wouldn't have multiple delusions about being a fucking tactical genius !!
Football is a simple game, Neil makes it look like fucking rocket science and coaches any positivity from anyone there or any new signings !!!
I can visualise him like the bandleader in Brassed Off, standing up at the Albert Hall and saying, we might be playing shit, but by christ we can defend an inswinging corner !!!!!!!!

I think when he got his shiny new contract after the West Brom interest, it went from 1 year rolling to 3 years fixed?
You're right Hunter. After that horror show at West Brom (4-1 defeat) AND on Gentry Day, our 'Alf Ramsey/Garnett' got a possible million pound a year 3 year deal !! Preston-believeable !!!!

Starting Potts is the biggest issue and I’m tired of pretending he a half decent player. He’s awful. Doesn’t contribute anything positive
I was watching Potts in the first half & thought about what my Football Manager mental/physical ratings would be for him. Aggression 5, Bravery 2, Workrate 8, Determination 5, Pace 10, Stamina 10. Oh & consistency 5