PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

1-0 down and he brings on 2 defenders!!!!!

I’ve just said that to Mrs. Ando JK..... even when we win the football is turgid.

I have never known a Preston North End team as unentertaining as this one and that almost includes the Westley era.......
No absolutely nothing is/was/could be as bad as the Westley era. It is poor atm but not even touching the sides of the debacle that was Westley.

Last edited:
No absolutely nothing is/was/could be as bad as the Westley era. It is poor atm but not even touching the sides of the debacle that was Westley.
After 45 years of going to every single home game , the Westley era finished me off......

I had a season ticket every season from 2000-2012 but i decided in 2013 that I could take no more !!!

Cunningham is a more attacking player than Hughes. Rafferty was to allow Browne into the middle.

Plenty to criticise without making out like this was going 5 at the back or something.
At the same time he took off a striker, and it left with zero natural strikers on the pitch. The triple change he made was a really poor one.

Riis already looks defeated and unhappy after such a good start. Cant say I blame him but what a waste. This team should be doing much better than they are.
He looks totally pissed off. Hope he's alright, but to me looks really sad Id say.
Class player though imo, good signing but Christ I hope he's alreet.

Neil has done it now with yet another ineffective performance. Hemmings won’t stand for having his money pissed away for much longer.

He looks totally pissed off. Hope he's alright, but to me looks really sad Id say.
Class player though imo, good signing but Christ I hope he's alreet.

Aye , where has that exciting player we signed gone?
Down the fucking pan that's where, Neil's 'style' of play nullify any attacking threat.
Remember Barky when he first came here, he used to glide past players, not anymore as he has to concentrate on the defensive side of his duties
Must be a nightmare being a striker in this squad!!

Bodin's just totally finished as a player, looks like It'd take him 6 months of regualr football until he was back to the level we saw in his first few months.

Problem is he cant go more than 2 months without a long injury layoff, definitely needs to be moved on
Just listened to his post match iFollow interview and he states that his latest injury, which required an operation, was caused by him having "a ball smashed into him at the end of training whilst talking to one of the lads".

Sounds like someone has hit a ball towards him either as a joke or by accident and he ended up needing surgery. You couldn't write it.