PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Huddersfiled Town - 27/02/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1880badge.png
Huddersfield_Town_A.F.C._logo.png

Preston North End v Huddersfield Town
Saturday 27th February 2021 , Kick Off 3PM
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.
Championship
Match Preview: Preston North End

Last edited:
We can win this and we need it. 10 points needed for safety.

COYW

Been some very good games v Huddersfield recently (apart from last season away) so hopefully it will be good to watch. Last season at home was a right battle. And the away game this season was my favourite game so far, it was absolutely brilliant. Good luck to the lads.

Can't watch the game today so 3 much needed points guaranteed.

Huddersfield currently the worst team in the division, 24th in the form table. Gotta beat this lot.

Think their style plays into our hands regarding what we have been good at in the past. Pace needed.

Apparently, Huddersfield haven't won at Deepdale for 54 years. Their winner was scored by Frank Worthington!

A win needed not just for the points, but for the confidence of basically a new team going forwards, for AN and for us fans.
After last week, signs of improved attitude if not finishing. Let players play AN, screw the negativity.
And as for substitutions....?!?!
Can’t see a win, probably down to months of mediocrity, inconsistency of selection and performance, but would love to be proved wrong.
I know, shit fan. COYW!!!!!

A win needed not just for the points, but for the confidence of basically a new team going forwards, for AN and for us fans.
After last week, signs of improved attitude if not finishing. Let players play AN, screw the negativity.
And as for substitutions....?!?!
Can’t see a win, probably down to months of mediocrity, inconsistency of selection and performance, but would love to be proved wrong.
I know, shit fan. COYW!!!!!
We will win this one.

We will win this one.

Hope you’re right LiS.
I lost the confidence I had under the start of AN’s tenure.
I‘ve not lost my love of PNE and hope to eat humble pie when his team selections, dearth of tactics, weird substitutions, face like thunder and immobility on the touchline and lack of personal review post match all have a polar change..
Again, hope you’re right LiS. I’ve got my fork and humble pie ready to go. 🤞

Huddersfield haven’t kept a clean sheet in any of their last 12 games, so even our blank firing strikers should fancy their chances today.

Huddersfield are bottom of the form table (last 10 games) with us just immediately above them. This has all the hallmarks of a Classic!

Hope you’re right LiS.
I lost the confidence I had under the start of AN’s tenure.
I‘ve not lost my love of PNE and hope to eat humble pie when his team selections, dearth of tactics, weird substitutions, face like thunder and immobility on the touchline and lack of personal review post match all have a polar change..
Again, hope you’re right LiS. I’ve got my fork and humble pie ready to go. 🤞
I'm going by the performance on Wednesday against a much better side than Huddersfield. If AN picks the same starting eleven, we'll be fine.

Sorry for being that guy but who are this Huddersfiled we’re playing?

😂

Last edited:
Huddersfield currently the worst team in the division, 24th in the form table. Gotta beat this lot.

Apparently, Huddersfield haven't won at Deepdale for 54 years. Their winner was scored by Frank Worthington!

We're doomed is what you're actually saying, Harry 😂.

I was (to quote John McGrath) fired with enthusiasm before I read that.

Good morning, Preston (y)