PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Huddersfiled Town - 27/02/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

It's an irrelevant question I suppose but at the start of the ifollow commentary, they said that the artificial crowd noises were back after not being allowed by sky in Wednesday. Just watching 6 Nations and there is artificial crowd noise. Is it a rugby thing or are the BBC plaything 3 to different rules?

It's an irrelevant question I suppose but at the start of the ifollow commentary, they said that the artificial crowd noises were back after not being allowed by sky in Wednesday. Just watching 6 Nations and there is artificial crowd noise. Is it a rugby thing or are the BBC plaything 3 to different rules?

I assume it's because broadcasters have their own fake crowd noise, and it sounds different on the TV, so they don't want the 'in ground' stuff affecting the product they're presenting.

Huddersfield played some decent football in patches but we dealt with it all very well. Hopefully this gives us the shot in the arm we've all been waiting for and Tuesday night we can get a point or more.

Off now for a quick burst on me banjo.
You be careful if you get near to a barn door!

I assume it's because broadcasters have their own fake crowd noise, and it sounds different on the TV, so they don't want the 'in ground' stuff affecting the product they're presenting.
It’s interesting the crowd noises, yes it has been on Sky but it sounds like a generic crowd noise, no choruses of PNE, PNE, PNE?

Phew! We needed that - as did AN.

After an even first half we suddenly cut out their threat in the second half and got stronger as the game went on. A great all round team performance. Much as I don't want him at the club (and I don't want to reopen that debate today) Ched Evans gave a MoM performance. Iversen's saves in the first half gave us the platform for the win, but a special mention must go to Greg Cunningham who I thought was excellent today. Great to have him back.

I'm pleased also for both Potts and Barky who've come in for a lot of stick recently, and what a cracking third goal!

Phew! We needed that - as did AN.

After an even first half we suddenly cut out their threat in the second half and got stronger as the game went on. A great all round team performance. Much as I don't want him at the club (and I don't want to reopen that debate today) Ched Evans gave a MoM performance. Iversen's saves in the first half gave us the platform for the win, but a special mention must go to Greg Cunningham who I thought was excellent today. Great to have him back.

I'm pleased also for both Potts and Barky who've come in for a lot of stick recently, and what a cracking third goal!
Agree, especially about Cunningham. He was a big loss when he left. His influence can't be underestimated.