PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Former PNE Players Thread

Unfortunately Jon Parkin being played as a goalkeeper is banned by Intergalactic treaty as he is thought to be a GELF.

(Taken from Red Dwarfs Better than Life)

“Soccer players were bred with five legs and no mouths, making after-match interviews infinitely more interesting. However, not all breeds of genetic athletes were accepted by the GAS and new rules had to be created after the 2224 World Cup, when Scotland fielded a goalkeeper who was a human oblong of flesh, measuring eight feet high by sixteen across, thereby filling the entire goal. Somehow they still failed to qualify for the second round.”

Tom Clarke has just played at Wembley for Salford as they’ve beaten Portsmouth to lift the Checkatrade Trophy (or whatever it is now)

Tom Clarke has just played at Wembley for Salford as they’ve beaten Portsmouth to lift the Checkatrade Trophy (or whatever it is now)
Get to keep the trophy for a full 24 hours until Sunderland or Tranmere play this years final
Happy for Clarke but not a fan of Salford, when i lived there they were a proper non league club with a great group of fans, the united connection totally ripped out the soul of that club

Get to keep the trophy for a full 24 hours until Sunderland or Tranmere play this years final
Happy for Clarke but not a fan of Salford, when i lived there they were a proper non league club with a great group of fans, the united connection totally ripped out the soul of that club

I know what you mean. I could wish them well when Grezza was manager for Grezza’s sake, but that’s gone now

Those fans that were with them in non league must be living the dream now though!